Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

Mark

Reaction score
Hats off to Dak. He played very well tonight...as did CeeDee & Jake.

Cowboys still have no running game, and the defense - despite holding the Giants to 26 yds. rushing - couldn't get off the field competing against a terrible Giants offense.

Parsons is an undersized guy who got manhandled tonight. And inevitably hurt.

Glad for the win...but it'll be a miracle if DAL wins seven more this year.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Tough gritty win. Mazi played better and so did Overshown. Still not happy with MM play calling. No imagination and we don’t help the tackles. I will say this the Cowboys look like an 8-8 football team just like the Joneses want them to be for business reasons. Gets some rest, hopefully Tank and Parsons are ok.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Dallas pulled a lot of points off the board and added to NY with penalties. Everyone knows this but its not really sinking in. If Dallas plays a clean game this was a blowout.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
A win is a win but one struggling team beating another. Defense generated zero pressure on Danny Dimes and he picked them apart. Zimmer’s bend but don’t break. Penalties galore. Offense looked ok but didn’t finish drives, especially in 2nd half. Guyton is struggling. I think we saw the NFCE 3rd place team beat the 4th place team. Hope they prove me wrong.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, ugly win. Not pretty, but a win is a win. Much needed. Can they please make sure our TNFs are after Thanksgiving from now on? Especially next year? Cuz the Cowboys play at the Bears, and I'd like to be able to attend that while I'm at the convention I enjoy in Chicago. Didn't get to wear my suit last time cuz I didn't have one. Now that I do, I want to wear at least the head to it. Plus, it'd be Dak vs Caleb Williams.

At any rate, nice to get a win! 2-2 is better than 1-3. Go Cowboys!!