Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Well, it’s a win and an NFC East win but the Cowboys are ugly bad this year let’s face reality. I’m lowering my prediction to six wins. Against very bad opponents. And that’s it. This team isn’t going anywhere.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Despite the win, the Cowboys are currently not good. It can improve. Every year, teams transition between night and day. But there doesn’t seem to be much that would change it.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Just an ugly game and way too many injuries. A win is a win, but I saw nothing that makes me think this team is about to turn the corner.

conner01

Reaction score
Tough gritty win. Mazi played better and so did Overshown. Still not happy with MM play calling. No imagination and we don’t help the tackles. I will say this the Cowboys look like an 8-8 football team just like the Joneses want them to be for business reasons. Gets some rest, hopefully Tank and Parsons are ok.
Mazi best game but that isn’t saying much. Kneeland reminds me a bit of Dlaw and he may be a player. Overshown played well. Beat up secondary played really bad but they didn’t give up a td so that saved us

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
That was an unsatisfying win. Glad the wine was good because the cowboys showed no energy tonight. If this is as good as it gets we are in serious trouble.

Cmac

Reaction score
I don't like Cee Dee being turned into the new Deebo Samuel. As good as Deebo is, he is always banged up and Cee Dee is smaller. Cowboys OC (Big Mike), scouting department, draft team, and Jerry are no different than one placing Volkswagen parts on a Porsche. It's a list of bad moves. There just isn't enough quality out there on the field to contend. Don't get me going on the D.