Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
More Jalen brooks

Cowboys declared QB Trey Lance, CB Caelen Carson, S Markquese Bell, OT Matt Waletzko, WR Ryan Flournoy, TE John Stephens and EDGE Tyrus Wheat inactive for Week 4 against the Giants.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know how this works, we beat the giants handily tonight and all of a sudden, we are a 'playoff team" again only to be let down then up again then down again at the end of the season. Rinse repeat.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cool! Now if the Cowboys just don't give up on their team........That's where it'll count.
My point still stands,i mean literally we would need to see the rest of the games to know whether they quit or not far too many left to think anything more..

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I don't get "do your job so everyone else can be successful" I say just everybody meet at the ball-group tackles... Sometimes I think they make this to technical. Just go out and hit somebody....geez....

Buzzbait

Reaction score
My point still stands,i mean literally we would need to see the rest of the games to know whether they quit or not far too many left to think anything more..
I agree, but they need to start now. We're not going to win ALL our remaining games no matter how well they play because we've got some tough games coming up. So if they want a decent season they need to start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.