Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
Hopefully we make it a game.
Please, it maybe a blowout. Then many will begin to believe that maybe the team has turned a corner. SB talk will begin. The Dak lovers will begin starting threads on how great he is. The Dak haters will point to the fact it was bad team. And so on and so on. The never ending circle of Cowboy fandom.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Win lose or draw I'm not giving up on this team

17 games in an extra wild card there's a lot of games to play it would suck if we lost but I expect to win but even if we don't I will not get on this doom and gloom it's over the seasons done train because I've seen this before in teams have found a way to make a comeback......

:flagwave::popcorn:
Cool! Now if the Cowboys just don't give up on their team........That's where it'll count.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Please, it maybe a blowout. Then many will begin to believe that maybe the team has turned a corner. SB talk will begin. The Dak lovers will begin starting threads on how great he is. The Dak haters will point to the fact it was bad team. And so on and so on. The never ending circle of Cowboy fandom.
The Cowboys could win by 30 and you won’t be hearing any SB talk. Regardless what happens tonight, the defense and the lack of a running game will cost them a number of games this season.

J817

Reaction score
The Cowboys could win by 30 and you won’t be hearing any SB talk. Regardless what happens tonight, the defense and the lack of a running game will cost them a number of games this season.
The defense and the running game may cost them some games, but I think the team still can make the playoffs (not go far, but make it). The team will look good tonight. You maybe be surprised of what you hear.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The beginning of this season reminds of the beginnings of the 2010 and 2020 seasons—that is, the Cowboys were hemorrhaging on defense and they couldn’t stop the bleeding. In neither of those seasons did they ever stop it, and it culminated with a brutal, season-ending injury to quarterback. In both cases, it occurred against the Giants. Do with this information what you will.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The defense and the running game may cost them some games, but I think the team still can make the playoffs (not go far, but make it). The team will look good tonight. You maybe be surprised what you hear.
It won’t matter if they look good tonight. Unless they improve dramatically against the run and start running the ball a lot better, they’ll miss the playoffs. Their schedule is too tough. As piss-poor as the run defense is, Philly could tush push for 5 yards a carry all day against them.

lwehlers

Reaction score
It won’t matter if they look good tonight. Unless they improve dramatically against the run and start running the ball a lot better, they’ll miss the playoffs. Their schedule is too tough. As piss-poor as the run defense is, Philly could tush push for 5 yards a carry all day against them.
very true. if the giants do not run the ball well tonight the steelers sure will next week.

J817

Reaction score
I’m not saying it matters if they look good tonight. Whatever they do this game means nothing (if they win that is). I don’t care how the defense and offense looks, and yes, I do believe there is a chance that at some point this season they can shore up the defense just enough (maybe not the running game) to limp their way into a playoff game. Absolutely that’s possible.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
very true. if the giants do not run the ball well tonight the steelers sure will next week.
The Steelers should stay with Justin Fields against the Cowboys. Just containing him on the ground will be a challenge. He rushed for 60 yards the last time we faced him.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What’s up virgins y’all ready?

I predict more Turpin and jet sweep and they get creative with deuce.

Is flour noy active? I would make him the 2

Start Micah at mlb

Carson

Reaction score
What’s up virgins y’all ready?

I predict more Turpin and jet sweep and they get creative with deuce.

Is flour noy active? I would make him the 2

Start Micah at mlb
All I can promise is more of the same regurgitated stuff that doesn’t work. Sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.