Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupree89

Reaction score
If I win the toss tonight, I 100% want the ball first. Here's why: If Dallas can jump out early (which I believe they will) and can get up a couple scores, I think Giants fans will turn on their team early. 4th Q there may only be Cowboys fans in the building.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I win the toss tonight, I 100% want the ball first. Here's why: If Dallas can jump out early (which I believe they will) and can get up a couple scores, I think Giants fans will turn on their team early. 4th Q there may only be Cowboys fans in the building.
No one can play with us in the 4th quarter. We proved that last week.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Do you guys think Dalvin Cook will get activated this year and will he have a big role?

snadler

Reaction score
For those that say it’s a must win tonight, I look at it differently, if they win, they may have a season, if they lose, closer to change, at least from the coach, on down to the players. So we as fans are in a win win situation

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Do you guys think Dalvin Cook will get activated this year and will he have a big role?
At no point do I expect any running back to get a chance to have anything remotely resembling a "big role." That's never really been McCarthy's M.O. At this point I'm just praying we figure out how to actually run the ball when we need to regardless of who is doing the running.

J817

Reaction score
There is a game tonite?
No, everyone on here is insane. I’m just sitting here watching the depavity this world has turned into. You all should be locked up.

Last edited:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Did they call anyone up from the PS for this game on a short week? If the Boys don't get off to a strong start, on both sides of the ball, this will be a long game. Let's hope they are embarrassed by their last 2 games and man up.

Go Cowboys!
Last week in the last few minutes it looked to me like both the offense and defense picked up the pace, they appeared to be attacking faster and harder on both sides of the ball than they had previously in the game. Did anyone else notice that or was it just me? If so, then maybe these guys have more than they've been showing? I hope that's the case and that they bring their "A" game tonight and from here forward!
If not, well, then I guess they'll just have to suck. :facepalm:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will Osa get a sack or will this be game number 19 (20 if you count the playoffs) without one for our underrated pass rushing starting 3 tech?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
35JKrdE.gif
Well Dak what if everybody took your advice last week and jumped off your bandwagon? Hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.