Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeven

Reaction score
Why do we look like we practice plays once? I see other teams execute on offense and it’s all crisp and accurate.blocks there etc..

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Same people that screamed “watch out” when Dalton took over for Dak. Hate blinds their football vision. No GM or Coach would take Rush over Dak. Not one. Rush is a backup and has surprised the naysayers, but it ain’t even close. Dude is a backup.
I remember that. The "Red rifle" they said.

9of11

Reaction score
Cooper Rush looks terrible. He has made some horrible decisions with the ball and he’s made some weak, poor passes when he had a guy open. That’s not something we saw in previous games. Those of us who are Dak fans should not throw Rush under the bus just because we didn’t like what we’ve been reading from the Dak haters. Cooper was a part of the 4 wins, mostly hitting open receivers and not turning it over. Every QB has bad games, even Mahommes, Allen, Brady, and Rogers….all of them. I’m not sending any hate his way. He is what he is, and he did an admirable job as a backup.
100% agree with you. Rush is backup, always will be...I'd feel a lot better is Dak was out there...but as you said, it is what it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.