Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Philly has set the tone and energy all game. Reminds me of what we looked like vs SF— only more offensively inept.

We need someone to at least lay some wood and splatter a couple of Eagles players just to leave town with an ounce of respect.

We are being dismantled. Hopefully Quinn dials something up to stop the bleeding and gives the offense some short fields bc it’s clear Kellen and Rush aren’t driving the offense anywhere except off a cliff

Rodney Harrison said we look lifeless, which is pretty much unbelievable for this magnitude game.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
For not being very smart in qb evaluation? I understand the dislike for what dak can be but to turn a blind eye to what Cooper is was pretty lame

Same people that screamed “watch out” when Dalton took over for Dak. Hate blinds their football vision. No GM or Coach would take Rush over Dak. Not one. Rush is a backup and has surprised the naysayers, but it ain’t even close. Dude is a backup.

Reactions: BAT

Mr_437

Reaction score
Parson's is going to see this look the rest of the season unless Quinn can adjust -- no reason to block if you can RPO at him in isolation.
I'm more concerned about Parsons regressing as a LB...he's now a rush OLB.

Thrill99

Reaction score
Looks like midnight has finally struck for Rush. He has made some terrible passes to hand points to the Eagles.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Cooper Rush looks terrible. He has made some horrible decisions with the ball and he’s made some weak, poor passes when he had a guy open. That’s not something we saw in previous games. Those of us who are Dak fans should not throw Rush under the bus just because we didn’t like what we’ve been reading from the Dak haters. Cooper was a part of the 4 wins, mostly hitting open receivers and not turning it over. Every QB has bad games, even Mahommes, Allen, Brady, and Rogers….all of them. I’m not sending any hate his way. He is what he is, and he did an admirable job as a backup.
Fair assessment

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yea....we overhyped and overrated the cowboys once again. this is the reality. we're not elite still. philly can transform in one season. the cowboys require 30 seasons. ;)
Dude, get a grip. Cowboys are playing with a backup QB.

Reactions: Ken

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the defense gets a stop and we score to make it 20-10, I’ll be dumb enough to have a little hope again

Reactions: Ken

TheHerd

Reaction score
Parson's is going to see this look the rest of the season unless Quinn can adjust -- no reason to block if you can RPO at him in isolation.
Just give him help behind and let him press the QB. If we're schemed to a 2 on 1, even Micah can't do anything.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I don't care if they lose, just come out with some fire, play them hard, hit 'em good, run the ball, play pshysical, don't lay down to these ego bloated mefers!

Status
Not open for further replies.