Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Rodgers lost at home to the Jets.

What's that got to do with the price of beer? Yeah, I love rhetorical questions too.

Only you boners could bring up Rodgers and other great QB's in the same post as Cooper Rush. He'll go back next game to doing what he does best: carry a clipboard.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Attack the middle of the field for starters.

Any chance of a running game?

Second half has to be perfect.

RUsh only throws on the boundaries, which is weird for a QB that lacks the arm to drive the ball down the sideline.

zerofill

Reaction score
I do, that’s why I didn’t want to see Rush play.

Well we can agree to disagree. Because I think Dak would be having fits this game as well.
But, those are things that we will never know.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have mentioned this more than once. Why?
He was never coming back on Sunday Night Football, against the undefended biggest Cowboys rival, and with the team 4-0 without him. There would just be too much pressure for him to play well and too much risk that he doesn't against the Eagles on national TV. Then you'd have to hear "but Cooper Rush led the team to 4-0 and now Dak looks horrible and we lost"!

He'd much prefer Rush look bad and we lose (So far it's looking good for Dak there), so he can come back against the worst defense in the NFL next week instead.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
where's that good defense that supposes to be carrying us?
Getting stuck with a short field off failed fourth down and 2 interceptions. They also are gassed seeing that they’ve played most of the first half. You’re welcome, I really take pride in helping the blind ;).

pansophy

Reaction score
Truth.
What will these people do when Dak comes back and flops again?
All these arguments would be so much stronger if there hadn't been 2 weeks of Rush is better than Dak conversations because the team won games. Team wins is not a metric for QB evaluation.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Did anyone expect to go 16-1? There were going to be losses. Looks likely that this will be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.