Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Rush was poor and turned the ball over twice, but the score was 7-0 and we didn’t trust the defense. Maybe we shouldn’t have been passing on first down after the first TD from our 30. Maybe we should have been running and setting up 3rd and 5 or so and punting the Eagles deep. Maybe we should have challenged the spot of our first down while contemplating going for it. Despite Cooper wetting the bed, I don’t think it’s a stretch to say we might be only one score down with better, more conservative coaching on our side of the field.

SackMaster

Reaction score
If I'm DQ, I'm telling Parsons go after Hurts EVERYTIME if the run is going away from you.

Might not work, but the hesitation is killing us.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Rodney is right...If it's a Big Game this is how the Cowboys play.

They come out flat…made stupid penalties….horrendous coaching calls: to not challenge the spot, then go for it on your own 35….then call a pass play when you need inches….have the same old tired game plan every one in the nfl has known for 3 years…and then have a back-up QB try to overcome all this…

manster4ever

Reaction score
He was never coming back on Sunday Night Football, against the undefended biggest Cowboys rival, and with the team 4-0 without him. There would just be too much pressure for him to play well and too much risk that he doesn't against the Eagles on national TV. Then you'd have to hear "but Cooper Rush led the team to 4-0 and now Dak looks horrible and we lost"!

He'd much prefer Rush look bad and we lose (So far it's looking good for Dak there), so he can come back against the worst defense in the NFL next week instead.

Go to bed and sleep it off MC...at least I have to assume you are drunk and not that stupid with your whiney and weak posts. Alcohol and ignorance don't mix bud...you are proof of that.

stiletto

Reaction score
The biggest thing tonight should be that this is clearly 1 team that tried to get better and another team that did nothing to get better.

Forget the QB stuff.

That's the real problem here.

We're lucky to be 4-2 and there is a chance we can win some more games and get to the playoffs but the offseason was a disaster for the most part.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Paraphrasing: “why would I be worried about the Eagles? They haven’t had to face our defense yet.”

LOL, ok I missed that one. Yeah, not looking good for DLaw right now. Love the confidence but man, you’re going to Philly. Maybe hold the smack talk a little.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
How is every receiver and tight end on their team 15 yards away from a defensive back.

Status
Not open for further replies.