Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I'm saying, much like last year, the team collectively gets small in the big moments. Further, I just don't think we can go places with KM calling plays.. regardless of the QB.
I'm not a big fan of KM. But, I think we're better than last year

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was never coming back on Sunday Night Football, against the undefended biggest Cowboys rival, and with the team 4-0 without him. There would just be too much pressure for him to play well and too much risk that he doesn't against the Eagles on national TV. Then you'd have to hear "but Cooper Rush led the team to 4-0 and now Dak looks horrible and we lost"!

He'd much prefer Rush look bad and we lose (So far it's looking good for Dak there), so he can come back against the worst defense in the NFL next week instead.
Dak Prescott, the patient, would be an idiot to start without giving his throwing hand the recommended time to heal.

Mike McCarthy, the head coach, would be an idiot to start Prescott with a throwing hand that is still iffy.

Jerry Jones, the owner/GM, is just an idiot.

Idiots make stupid decisions. Luckily, those three were not idiots. At least not this particular week.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 9

Shotgun 2 TEs, Hurts play action ESCAPES RIGHT, THROWS IT AWAY.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Turpin is electric…we need to start finding ways to get him the ball in the open field.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Who’s cheering? Nice try though
The first half thread was littered with scores of call out posts, "I was right, you were wrong" type stuff. It doesn't really matter. The team looks bad and there's no reason to rejoice unless they come out on fire in the second half.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 9

Shotgun 4 wides, Hurts, no pressure WILSON KNIFES IN FOR A SHORT GAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.