Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Don't think the d played terrible. Only gave up 7 points mid second quarter on.

Offense was poor tonight other than one drive.

But this defense is susceptible to this read option type stuff because of our inability to stop the run consistently. Happened against the rams a couple years back, happed against kyler Murray. Gotta find a way to deal with it going forward.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we really surprised? Amazing how the refs always swallow their whistle vs us. As far as I'm concerned....this L is on the defense for being passive...and on their heals. Need more pressure....and Anthony Brown strikes again.
It's on both sides of the ball. Do not protect one player and slight his teammates in the process.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The Eagles are hype to be honest. They may win the east but I want them in the play offs with Dak at qb.

mugsybows

Reaction score
The team looked like they needed an ugly loss. Get it out of their system. Diggs was pissed about something all night

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
4-2 is probably better than we could have hoped for 5 weeks ago so I cannot really be mad about this loss. Considering the Eagles schedule the division is probably a long shot but Cowboys should have no problem making it to the playoffs.

yeah with 7 teams making it, we're in the driver seat for a wild card. But these next two are pretty big. 6-2 going into road games agains minny and GB, followed by home on thanks against the giants.

We can be at least 7-4 after the second giants game. Were in good position for a wild card. gotta hope dak gives us a boost.

Mannix

Reaction score
If Hurts wasn't playing in a large NE market, he wouldn't be getting all the overhyped love.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
We went to the "best team" in the NFL's house with our back up QB, pissed our pants in the first half, make a bunch of mistakes, looked unprepared and had bad refereeing all game long...Even so, came close to making it a game, we'll see these overrated punks again and give it to them. This might end up being good for us, help re focus, a lot of talking and kool aid drinking with this D.

toto1939

Reaction score
Doesn't look like the Eagles have much competition the next 5 games either...they could easily be 11-0 and then we're playing for wild card

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but if we have Dak I think we murder this team. We basically spotted them 20 points with the horrible start we had.

I like to think that we would, but I want to see which Dak we have. If it's the guy in the first six or seven games last year, I feel pretty good about it. If it's the guy after the calf injury and in the first game this year, I'm not sure.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Now let's all pretend Dak wasn't playing like garbage and pretend we are fine. But I will say, if that's the best Rush can do against the alleged cream of the NFC crop, no sense in not playing the 40 mil QB, even if he's still garbage, too.
He played like garbage against one team in one game lol.

mldardy

Reaction score
4-2 is probably better than we could have hoped for 5 weeks ago so I cannot really be mad about this loss. Considering the Eagles schedule the division is probably a long shot but Cowboys should have no problem making it to the playoffs.
After that Tampa game 4-2 is whole lot better than we could have hoped for. Most of us thought we'd be 2-4 or 1-5.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An overdue butt whoopin

I doubt many thought Rush would have had this record and without the ints.

Some games that look winnable coming up. The rematch should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.