Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the Eagles have much competition the next 5 games either...they could easily be 11-0 and then we're playing for wild card

Too early for that.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now let's all pretend Dak wasn't playing like garbage and pretend we are fine. But I will say, if that's the best Rush can do against the alleged cream of the NFC crop, no sense in not playing the 40 mil QB, even if he's still garbage, too.

Dak played one game and the whole team played like trash. The coaches coached like trash. Move on!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
It was about execution. Eagles executed, Cowboys didn't (1st half)

On defense, Quinn will have to find a better balance between being aggressive and keeping guys disciplined. Eagles run game is good and they can exploit that aggression.

On offense... execution. the playcalling wasn't amazing but it wasn't wholly bad. Pass protection wasn't that bad. Run game was so-so.

I'm sorry, but up to now, Ceedee Lamb hasn't shown himself to be a legit #1 WR. He cannot dominate CBs.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I swear last year 12-5 , didn’t even feel like it. This team is stupid. Just stupid. How do you not challenge the cee dee lamb catch
It was a touble stupid on that play. Not challenging and then going for it on 4th down.

rags

Reaction score
I think this ends the Cooper Rush experiment.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
People forget those. Bossmans holding negated a huge return by Turpin.

Fowlers offsides gave them 4.

good points a lot closer than it felt. Those 2 non pick related plays and potentially the non first down on CD stretch big in the end

Aven8

Reaction score
Don't think the d played terrible. Only gave up 7 points mid second quarter on.

Offense was poor tonight other than one drive.

But this defense is susceptible to this read option type stuff because of our inability to stop the run consistently. Happened against the rams a couple years back, happed against kyler Murray. Gotta find a way to deal with it going forward.

Its because our LB’s suck

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Cowboys basically did everything that they weren't suppose to do so they could have a chance to win. Penalties and Turnovers and preventing the 2nd quarter explosion.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Now let's all pretend Dak wasn't playing like garbage and pretend we are fine. But I will say, if that's the best Rush can do against the alleged cream of the NFC crop, no sense in not playing the 40 mil QB, even if he's still garbage, too.

Rush has not had to face adversity as a starter. It was a learning opportunity where you hope for the best. and plan for the worse. This game could have easily been a blowout.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
When Dak and company destroy these guys

I saw enough tonight to tell me that they are not the better team with us with Dak.

Quinn will have their number next time
Here's hoping Quinn will have their number and Dak will too!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I couldn't be more proud of Cooper.
Dude kept the ship afloat.

Right. There should be more appreciation for what he did than gripes over this game. We're in good shape to be in the playoff race and even the NFC East race, and that's more than we could have expected it. I know it's mostly because of the defense, but we are 4-1 with our backup, that's reason to celebrate.

cowboyec

Reaction score
philly better than i thought they were.
credit to them.
but this season is far from over.
we need to take out our anger on detroit and chicago...take this thing to the ranch for the bye at 6-2.
then it gets serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.