Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofill

Reaction score
Well... Hurts isn't what they were making him out to be this year in the media. So there is that...

Dak has an easy opponent to get acclimated. Actually next couple games. But, in reality we should be able to win
all the way to the next Eagles game.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but if we have Dak I think we murder this team. We basically spotted them 20 points with the horrible start we had.

I can honestly say we would have easily won this game with Dak, easily!! Remember we spotted them 7pts of those 26pts with the stupid Fowler penalty on the goaline that should have beena FG and the bad spot on that play where Lamb stretched for the first down and they spotted the ball short..Let them have this one we will beat them when it hurts the most.

Zman5

Reaction score
Quinn needs to figure out how to stop this dink and dunk offence. Teams with mobile QB will use it against us.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Now let's all pretend Dak wasn't playing like garbage and pretend we are fine. But I will say, if that's the best Rush can do against the alleged cream of the NFC crop, no sense in not playing the 40 mil QB, even if he's still garbage, too.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well. That's that.
Are we really surprised? Amazing how the refs always swallow their whistle vs us. As far as I'm concerned....this L is on the defense for being passive...and on their heels. Need more pressure....and Anthony Brown strikes again.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The difference was the QB. Experience versus inexperience. Dallas will win the next game.

Carson

Reaction score
If you told me we would be 4-2 after daks injury I would’ve been thrilled. Time to get back to the drawing board and finger out how to get back on the right side of the win column.
Exactly.

Dak, Schultz back next week. Smith and Washington in a few weeks

catiii

Reaction score
Sure am glad I fell asleep and didn't waste good tequila on that hot mess.

Carson

Reaction score
Are we really surprised? Amazing how the refs always swallow their whistle vs us. As far as I'm concerned....this L is on the defense for being passive...and on their heals. Need more pressure.
I love when people will counter this and say about the block in the back not called on pollard. We got one call to their 20

Adreme

Reaction score
4-2 is probably better than we could have hoped for 5 weeks ago so I cannot really be mad about this loss. Considering the Eagles schedule the division is probably a long shot but Cowboys should have no problem making it to the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.