Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Cooper Rush lost a lot of money tonight

I’m not sure I’ve seen worse throws in my life. Life this guy isn’t on the same level throws before. So weak. So feeble. Like a little girl out there
Kiss my grits!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Would've liked to see the game play out without Dallas giving the ball away so much in their own territory, especially in the 1st half. That determined the outcome of the game.

dfense

Reaction score
Cowboy fans. Did you really expect to go into Philly and win with Rush? Dumb 4down call early cost 3. Rush was not up to the task early. Give Philly the ball 3 times with short yardage. Bad start. They still were within 3 in the 4th. Philly jumps on teams and fades. That will cost them sometime down the road. I think the Cowboys need a punch in the mouth just to keep them grounded. It's a long season.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Corso you know i hate Sheagles.....enough to lay a Heka (10) Plat......i'll take the hits it went into toilet....but i was busy...last i checked in cowboys.com...20-17 and we had the ball....what happnend

did defense get fatigued or kinda get their butts kicked?
You know, it's kind of like last week with us against the Rams and any given Sunday:
Some days you bite the bear and some days it bites you.

I'm proud of this team at this point and hope for even better as there are reinforcements incoming and, hopefully, that's going to propel this team further.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboy fans. Did you really expect to go into Philly and win with Rush? Dumb 4down call early cost 3. Rush was not up to the task early. Give Philly the ball 3 times with short yardage. Bad start. They still were within 3 in the 4th. Philly jumps on teams and fades. That will cost them sometime down the road. I think the Cowboys need a punch in the mouth just to keep them grounded. It's a long season.

dont sleep on cowboys....they will be a lot better down the road

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know, it's kind of like last week with us against the Rams and any given Sunday:
Some days you bite the bear and some days it bites you.

I'm proud of this team at this point and hope for even better as there are reinforcements incoming and, hopefully, that's going to propel this team further.

i am with you we will only get better and we can use this game to help us dig deep

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think he’ll be rusty for a game or 2, unfortunately fans will jump down his throat for that and cry for Rush. However, once he gets the rust knocked off I think they’ll be a playoff caliber offense, and that’s all we should need if the defense can hold up the run a bit.

If he's going to be rusty, these next two games might be the best ones for that. I don't take anyone in the NFL for granted, but the next two are very winnable.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
It made me sick to see a bunch of Eagles fans so happy. In a perfect world, the Eagles would go 0 and 17, and every Eagles fan would be so miserable they would commit suicide and then a lunatic billionaire would buy the team and rename them the Communists. Then that billionaire would have enough clout to rename the city New Leningrad. Then after that everyone who roots for that team would admit to being evil Satan worshippers who love communism. Their new owner, Gladys McStallin, would have an evil laugh like WHO-HOO-WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Defeat the New Leningrad Communists on Dec 24th, and make Gladys McStallin miserable. I want them humiliated. With the score 66 to 0 and 3 seconds left o the 4th quarter, I want Maher to kick a 67-hard field goal to make it 69 to 0. Then have the cameras show Filthy fans gnashing their teeth and sobbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.