Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeven

Reaction score
Our Defense will win or lose this one, if we can rattle Hurts we can win it. He throws and or runs himself so fast though. Need Diggs to step up today and get some Ints. Parsons might need to spy him all day rather than always pass rush outside he may simply be to fast for Parsons usual play to work. At very minimum need to be ready to adjust how Parson plays if he is throwing faster than anyone can get back there.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
what eisen is saying then that the eagles are going to the superbowl again.

The nfc is lookin g worse and worse every week. Tampa is laying an egg against Pittsburgh and the 9ers are getting slapped around by Atlanta.

Eagles already buried the 4-1 Vikings, and Dalls has a tie breaker against NYG. Whoever comes out of the East will have a real shot to go deep in the playoffs

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Giants win, again.

Like I said, we'll see how good the Eagles are down the stretch.

I still think the Giants are better than Philthy.

Carson

Reaction score
Giants win, again.

Like I said, we'll see how good the Eagles are down the stretch.

I still think the Giants are better than Philthy.
No way. Philly is much better and can beat you. New York won 4 of 5 at home and are winning just like we are

Both will be in the playoffs for sure and should be 12-13 win teams.

Philly is more dangerous

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Huge, huge game tonight. Time to make a statement and put the whole league on notice -- the Cowboys are for real and they're coming for you.

GO COWBOYS! :star:

bigE79

Reaction score
Undefeated Eagles. 4-1 Cowboys.

Y9ssCz3.gif

Well, there could technically be a three-way tie at the top of the division when all the smoke clears today. We'll see. Go Cowboys!
Regardless if we win or lose, apparently this is coopers last game starting for now,and I commend him for a job well done, tonight is going to be a crazy game in very hostile territory,I want this win so bad but one streak is going to end,I just have a bad feeling it will be coopers... again, great job cooper,you did better than expected and let's try for one more... much respect.

Last edited:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I'll say that the offense is at least going to need to score in the mid twenties to win this game. Since I don't know if our defense can hold Philly to under 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.