Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So it went from lightning to a monsoon type rain I mean how long can they keep this delayed over water I seen him do it blizzards they literally have football where they're clearing the sidelines and the lines in the middle of the field and we can't play in the rain?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
lol your post was funny, but it's the lightning
Weather Forecast for Pittsburgh Tonight

Based on the provided data, tonight’s weather in Pittsburgh will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain (0.8). Temperatures will drop to 19°C (night temperature) after a day with highs of 24°C.

What to Wear

Pack a light jacket or sweater to layer over your outfit, as it will be cooler in the evening. You may also want to bring an umbrella to prepare for potential rain showers.

What to Be Mindful Of

Keep an eye on the skies and be prepared for sudden rain showers. If you’re planning outdoor activities, consider rescheduling for a clearer evening or bringing a backup plan.

What to Look Forward To

Tomorrow (Tuesday) promises a clear sky with zero chance of rain, making it an excellent day for outdoor activities. Day temperatures will remain steady at 17°C.

Remember to check the latest weather updates before heading out, and stay prepared for any changes in the forecast.

The lightning isn't even that bad. I don't ever remember canceling a game, or delaying a game with a forecast like that. My nephew lives in Pittsburgh, and presumably is there tonight. I'm glad you liked my rebuttal! :)

plasticman

Reaction score
I have to be at work at 5AM CST. I just got off work two hours
ago. The plan was to come home, watch the game, get 4 hours of sleep, go back to work.

It will be worth it if they win. It will be miserable if they don't.

I have no choice. It's not like I'm going to go to bed in the middle of a Cowboys game. You might think it would be easy if they were seriously behind, but I couldn't sleep if they were seriously behind.

It's the price of fanaticism.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Are the NBC producers sleeping right now? How is this allowed to continue?
What other choice do they have when you’re in a weather delay? They can’t just switch to a movie. They’re saying we got about 30 more minutes left.

John813

Reaction score
Weather delay is fine when we can listen to Garrett.

Cancel the game and just have Garrett talk football

Mark

Reaction score
The front is about a thousand miles long, north to south, from northern Quebec to southern Ohio. Thunderstorms here in Central New York at the moment. Looks like Pittsburgh will be on the other side of it shortly. Should make for interesting field conditions...not sure whose favor that works toward.

Status
Not open for further replies.