Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The front is about a thousand miles long, north to south, from northern Quebec to southern Ohio. Thunderstorms here in Central New York at the moment. Looks like Pittsburgh will be on the other side of it shortly. Should make for interesting field conditions...not sure whose favor that works toward.
I’ll give you a hint……..not us

jwitten82

Reaction score
8:45 CT start. This game wont be over till close to midnight over here. Better not go into OT lol

fifaguy

Reaction score
At what point do they reschedule ? It’s torrential downpour and the field is going to be a mess. Potential injury fest if the field isn’t up to par.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
The front is about a thousand miles long, north to south, from northern Quebec to southern Ohio. Thunderstorms here in Central New York at the moment. Looks like Pittsburgh will be on the other side of it shortly. Should make for interesting field conditions...not sure whose favor that works toward.
Could have used this rain in North Texas.

revospeed

Reaction score
I have to be at work at 5AM CST. I just got off work two hours
ago. The plan was to come home, watch the game, get 4 hours of sleep, go back to work.

It will be worth it if they win. It will be miserable if they don't.

I have no choice. It's not like I'm going to go to bed in the middle of a Cowboys game. You might think it would be easy if they were seriously behind, but I couldn't sleep if they were seriously behind.

It's the price of fanaticism.
My plan was to get into the office around 6 tomorrow to get some stuff done. Decided I’d get in early instead of going in today. Bad call.

blueblood70

Reaction score

what the record is for the latest game played because of a delay? I bet Vegas knows they're already probably putting money on it they're gonna bet the start they're gonna bet the end everything has to change I'm thinking about going to change my JFF game because it's starting this late his score is probably gonna be 3 to three and still be a tie and then they cancel it and everyone goes away with half a point

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Send Garrett out there win a 1 iron, he should be safe.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The news talk is around a 09:30 game start. To say the field is soaked is an understatement. It will tend to be much more physical and favor dominant running the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.