Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Just wanted to take this weather delay to remind you all how much I love y’all and this site - if it wasn’t for this family I’d probably be drunk less often

Daww, right back at you!!!

furry-hug.png

Bing

Reaction score
This game is going to suck. This weather...yea, tell me more why we need open field stadiums in these crappy weather places.
Because if it was December and it was snowing like crazy it would be great. Nothing better then a snow game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I tell you what I would like to see what it looks like tomorrow like how many fans if they play this entire game stay for the entire game if the Pittsburgh Steelers fan base do that I will give them some major props tomorrow because as a Cowboys fan I already left the stadium and went home because it's only one of 17 I would've just gave up so let's see how long they'll stay I'd like to see how many people are still in the stadium if it's a close game in the fourth quarter be very curious

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Looks like he’s trying to be Dennis Miller circa 1994.

Double breasted suits do not look good on tall, thin mem.
They don’t look good without a tie with a shirt buttoned to the collar either. I am pretty sure police are trained to arrest guys 10 miles from schools dressed like that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s not even completely dark yet in Southern California. At least it still feels early out here.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.