Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
first of all the referees are pitiful that was the first down everybody in the stadium saw it everybody who was talking about it on TV and everybody in here saw forward progress that was a first half but yes Mike McCarthy should have thrown the red flag and challenged it it's gonna be a low scoring game you can't give that up because you're worried about a time out that was the first down
Hes trash. Time management and challenges are his one job and he's trash. Look up his challenge win %

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
you do realize that 8 upsets happen in college football eight teams that were ranked lost to 8 teams that were unranked all upset this past weekend so any given Saturday applied to 8 different games is crazy and then our start after lightning a....s is like a crazy weekend of football oh and by the way my texas longhorns got #1 back, never should have been taken away in the first place

Holy crap, you have no sense of humour. I was making a joke!! I thought it was an obvious joke. Get off my tail and let me joke please!

Status
Not open for further replies.