Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

plasticman

Reaction score
well said... this game could turn the whole season around.. literally the entire team hustled and refused to lose, like you said, the backups already playing more got hurt shuffled OL and the T/OS that nearly did us in and all is forgiven and forgotten.. its a WIN

they did not lose the locker room MM is not being fired quite yet. like i said i believe this could be something that helps us push trough the lions type games and ge tour players back for SF..time will tell but its this type of road game and the way they had to pull together and win that can turn a season around.

PS side note i also need to apologize to mike Zimmer he found a way to get his scheme to work with his severely shortened roster. Kudos those dudes hustled for you!! Loved the energy..
I need to apologize to Dowdle. I made a prediction in which I was both right and wrong.

I said that they needed to pick a RB and give him 20 carries this game. I said Dowdle was too fragile to carry the ball that many times, it had to be Zeke.

Oops.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I need to apologize to Dowdle. I made a prediction in which I was both right and wrong.

I said that they needed to pick a RB and give him 20 carries this game. I said Dowdle was too fragile to carry the ball that many times, it had to be Zeke.

Oops.
well, the way i see it i think rico sh....me regardless of the flow of the game. i would bring up dalvin cook and sprinkle in Hunter... coming out of all this is many groups finding depth or a better grouping and will help going forward. .

I mean maybe this is time to revisit

TylerS-Bass or Hoffman- Beebee-Martin- Steele that helped the run game as well.

BUT Guyton not benched yet sit him over the knee against the lions and the bYE and IF Steele continues to be the weak link, in steps Guyton at RT but can act as the swing until than...

Just a thought