Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
What excuses will SaS have on the morning shows?
I don't know but I can tell you this they can't say injuries because we had hours there were at least eight dudes at one time we're missing 8 starters and we're missing both our guards and by the way I haven't heard an update but Tyler Smith I mean is he OK

Kwyn

Reaction score
What a clutch drive for the comeback win. Not something we’ve done well of late.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What a friggin Joke! McCarthy celebrating :facepalm: Can you imagine what Jimmy would be saying after a showing like this. But Ole Mike. We played great!!!!:facepalm:

slick325

Reaction score
Be happy with another tight win. There is a lot to be cleaned up. Very sloppy play. But, the win is the most important thing. Forget style points.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh by the way and I might be one of these guys I gotta get props to Rico dowdle in this run game he nearly had 100 yards his best game is a pro here and everyone said our run game was broken we did it against the Pittsburgh Steelers on the road big props to the run game and by the way did a run game not look better when we had TJ bass and Hoffman in which was odd because it's happened before those dudes can run block