Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
As usual, the Cowboys came up short. But it was a close, hard fought game. Nothing to be embarrassed about imo. It just seems to me that Dallas is cursed on these close games and can’t ever get a bit of luck going their way. Maybe one day….
Not cursed; D did what they needed to and O laid a major goose egg with the OC not being able to recognize the situation and put his team in the right position to be successful.

Naruto

Reaction score
That was Dak. He is what he is and the Divisional Round will be his peak barring some defensive carry.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Possibly. We'll never know for sure. It could have faded back. Trajectory did look like wide left though.
Wasn't going to fade back in at that point - unless all natural law changes or a gust of wind suddenly appeared, that thing had no chance.

Gaede

Reaction score
I feel sorry for our defense. They deserved to play next week. That was a loaded offense they faced and they gave the fraud QB every opportunity to earn his contract.
They really did. They put this game on a silver platter for Dak.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
73034209_2813020408744629_3729207759657238528_n.jpg
My favorite Nacho - Nacho Daddy

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I think the 2nd half of this game proves that Zeke is washed and that we cannot let Pollard go next year. Need to either cut Zeke or renegotiate his contract. He is not worth what he is getting paid.

teslafan

Reaction score
Dak, Zeke, Schultz, Diggs, KM, MM, and the kicker all need to be taken to the Train Station in Yellowstone !!!