Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

Bilottag

Reaction score
Should be gone: Moore, Dak, Zeke, McCarthy, Gallup, N Brown.
Keep: Schultz, Lamb, go get OBJ.

Darkhound

Reaction score
DAK IS GARBAGE
ZEKE IS DONE
and we keep having our IDIOTIC AND PATHETIC GM

lsg13

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater, I've not been down on him on the forum but I just don't think we can go anywhere with him at QB. He is just way to inconsistent, he can't put back to back good games together and to win it all you have to have 4 straight good games. I just don't see that ever happening with him.
Like I said, I'm not a Dak hater, he seems like a good guy but just not a Super bowl winning QB.
That defense game him 3 great quarters to win this game and he just couldn't do it.

Last edited:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone else find it weird and interesting that regardless of how the game is going, the coordinators are almost never shown on camera talking through things with players. Every other team I see the coaches, coordinators, even head coaches talking with players after and between series. You never see it with the Cowboys. It goes back to Garrett, too. So it’s not just MM. it’s so weird to me. How do you adjust and take advantage of what players/coaches are seeing if they’re not communicating?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The commentators of the game showed Dak's problem - he's not doing well against pressure. Guess what? Dak has NOWHERE NEAR as bad of a line as many QBs are dealing with in this league.

It's only going to get worse for Dak from here. Keeping a good O-line together this long has been a miracle, at some point that's going to break down. We'll see how he is with what Romo had to deal with for a chunk of his career, and it will be uglier.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Not enough again. And it’s damn disappointing. Same result as last year, different feeling for me. Battled their ******* ***** off.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Should be gone: Moore, Dak, Zeke, McCarthy, Gallup, N Brown.
Keep: Schultz, Lamb, go get OBJ.
Why keep Schultz if you get rid of Dak? Ferguson and Hendershot are almost as good and will be way cheaper.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I know we have a lot of Dak haters and Dak lovers here but the turnovers today on a big stage make you scratch your head. Not sure what he sees but they should not have been thrown. I like Dak and with right coaching he may improve to what we want, just cannot be looking deep expecting 5-6 seconds for the play to develop.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I'm done watching this team ...Adios. Got better things to do on Sundays.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If there’s a trade available for Dak I’d take it. Time to rebuild. Zeke is history and so are Schultz and maybe pollard after the injury. Depends how bad it is I guess. I wouldn’t use the franchise tag on a badly injured player.