Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

Mookie

Reaction score
At least Cooper Rush and Maher beat the Bengals, so we got that going for us, which is nice

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I know we have a lot of Dak haters and Dak lovers here but the turnovers today on a big stage make you scratch your head. Not sure what he sees but they should not have been thrown. I like Dak and with right coaching he may improve to what we want, just cannot be looking deep expecting 5-6 seconds for the play to develop.
Dak= inconsistent

GoldenR

Reaction score
I feel sorry for our defense. They deserved to play next week. That was a loaded offense they faced and they gave the fraud QB every opportunity to earn his contract.
I'd have a hard time speaking to that QB clown if it was me. Fake poser and always will be. Maybe Jerry tries to pull something in the off season. He knows the problem after tonight.

lsg13

Reaction score
Possibly. We'll never know for sure. It could have faded back. Trajectory did look like wide left though.
it was a knuckle baller, for sure going left but that did lose this game, the had a better QB and coaching staff than us, bottom line.

Aven8

Reaction score
Last time will see that bum Schultz. And Pollard and Zeke are probably out to folks. Needs a whole new offense here. And a QB

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Another waste of talent year. A complete waste of brilliant performance by the defense. Enjoy Parsons while we have him. He’s going to be ready to bolt in a couple of years to wherever Quinn ends up. If only we had a Mr Irrelevant QB. Oh wait we do. What he does in regular season is irrelevant in the post season

Steve007

Reaction score
Dallas wont get any farther unless they make major changes. New GM, new coach and they need to start looking for a QB in the draft. They can't pay Dak this kind of money for a qb that is inconsistent and can't get you deep in the playoffs. If SF can get a 7 round rookie to get to the NFC championship game Dallas is paying Dak way too much. His cap hit will get larger in the next couple of years.

TXdvsz

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke should be gone. Same Cowboys, different year. Defense has been good though. See everyone next year. I'm out!:banghead:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I posted this in the 2nd half game thread:

The defense has played well to win. The penalties hurt, but were not deal-breakers in, and of, themselves. No, the loss clearly rests on Dak and his 2 interceptions