The 1st half of that game was hard to watch. A little maddening even. The short passes weren't getting much YAC, The lousy run game will catch up to them.Not getting a single TD against the nfls 16th ranked defense exactly the same type of garbage we've seen when the defense is actually not getting slaughtered.
Yes, they finally found their way but against a good defense they may not be able to hit that switch.
We've seen that play out before
Barham and QW's TFLs the one bright spot.I don't think that's what it was meant They're just telling you what production has been but the pressures have been there I don't know if you call that not good they need to close them up and I hope they get better each game and start dropping sacks and creating interceptions they created almost five turnovers in the New York Giant game right out of the box so no the defense has not been good but I don't think these numbers are saying that they're bad they're just an update which we didn't need because,
I feel like I'm purposely being punished Can we see the offensive numbers please..lol![]()
Defense just can't seem to get off the field. They allow those long drives.It might help if the offense controlled the TOP.
The defense is giving up long drives because the offense isn't giving them time to breathe.If stats prescott would run the ball and control the time of possession, it would help the defense. Complementary football. The Cowboys are throwing on 62.4% of their offensive snaps—ranking 8th highest in the entire NFL.Defense just can't seem to get off the field. They allow those long drives.
25 Cleveland Browns 28:37It might help if the offense controlled the TOP.
Rank Team Average TOP
1 Chicago Bears 36:36
2 New York Giants 32:41
3 Atlanta Falcons 32:22
4 Minnesota Vikings 32:08
5 Arizona Cardinals 31:52
6 New Orleans Saints 31:31
7 Las Vegas Raiders 31:28
8 Washington Commanders 31:24
9 Los Angeles Rams 31:19
10 Baltimore Ravens 31:16
11 Jacksonville Jaguars 30:53
12 Indianapolis Colts 30:53
13 New England Patriots 30:50
14 Cincinnati Bengals 30:49
15 Pittsburgh Steelers 30:41
16 New York Jets 30:33
17 Detroit Lions 30:20
18 Kansas City Chiefs 30:10
19 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30:00
20 Seattle Seahawks 29:57
21 Carolina Panthers 29:39
22 Los Angeles Chargers 29:17
23 Houston Texans 29:12
24 Dallas Cowboys 28:59
25 Cleveland Browns 28:37
26 Philadelphia Eagles 28:33
27 San Francisco 49ers 28:30
28 Denver Broncos 28:30
29 Buffalo Bills 28:06
30 Miami Dolphins 27:38
31 Green Bay Packers 26:46
32 Tennessee Titans 24:19
Defense Breakdown: Who is Struggling?25 Cleveland Browns 28:37
26 Philadelphia Eagles 28:33
27 San Francisco 49ers 28:30
28 Denver Broncos 28:30
29 Buffalo Bills 28:06
all teams doing pretty well right now
He has a 8 sack couch waitingVonn Miller .........MIA
Maybe time to retire him .......... permanently
I say zero negative things. That is you misreading people. I simply put out my take on things.Well sometimes when I'm reading really quick and the coffee isn't fully kicked in first thing in the morning I'm not gonna catch your little hidden sarcasm Because typically you're not very funny in here you're very serious you say a lot of negative things so people are gonna always assume what you say is actually what you meant..![]()
I just wanted to bring in some real facts so people can have them in front of them that they are getting better at that up front they just need to develop a better outside pass rush and close but other than that I think they are moving in that direction where they got a nice rotation on the interior defensive line and even Gary is playing better the last two games so we can only hope but we all understand that the defense is still not good at all but they're making small incremental progress.
It better.The defense will get better over the next 3 games.
