Signed by Cowboys Dallas Cowboys have agreed to terms with CB Jourdan Lewis on one-year deal

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Or it could be a reflection of the coaching staff being here on one year deals. If a new regime comes in they won't be stuck with players that might not fit their scheme if they're on one year deals.

Not everything is about Dak.
Everything is about Dak and it's time you understand that situation. He is the one player that most affects if we win or lose. Paying him means not paying a slew of other players on both sides of the ball. It's Dak's team.

bud914

Reaction score
You know what you are doing. We all see it.

What did you mean by "do y'all not see it"

Pretty easy to read between the lines.
can you imagine having to work with this guy or even worse having him as a family member? most miserable guy on the planet...comes here every day all day just to be miserable...what a way to live...ugh

Kwyn

Reaction score
He made some plays last year. Good signing. Single year helps

bigE79

Reaction score
I'm happy he's back to be honest...played very good down the stretch.

Kwyn

Reaction score
We all know what you meant.

Sorry I am taking latitudes. Like you do. With players family members comments.
Honestly, I’m usually among the first to raise an eyebrow but I don’t see it here. MC and others, including myself, have been keeping an eye on the trends and one year deals are in line with a potential rebuild.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Everything is about Dak and it's time you understand that situation. He is the one player that most affects if we win or lose. Paying him means not paying a slew of other players on both sides of the ball. It's Dak's team.
The Cowboys did not spend in free agency even when Dallas still had him on his 4th round rookie contract. So whatever impact he has on the salary cap is a moot point since this team has been tight fisted in free agency since before he even got here.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great resigning. Our most physical corner. Gotta have some dawgs on this team. God knows our team leaders on D aren’t other than Donovan.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys did not spend in free agency even when Dallas still had him on his 4th round rookie contract. So whatever impact he has on the salary cap is a moot point since this team has been tight fisted in free agency since before he even got here.
:laugh: Try to make the playoffs without Dak. It's not going to happen. Not with this bunch.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You know what you are doing. We all see it.

What did you mean by "do y'all not see it"

Pretty easy to read between the lines.
Well, if you are having to dig that deep than I doubt it's a violation.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Still remember that game winning pick he had against the Saints in '18. JLew has been serviceable. Great depth/slot corner.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
How do other teams manage to maintain a competitive NFL roster with a $50 million + per season quarterback? Dak’s compensation for 2024 is $34 million. The $59 million cap hit is because Jerry Jones is not skilled managing the salary cap.

quickccc

Reaction score
If we had Gilmore back and Diggs, you think they move Gilmore to the middle? I dont. Bland was getting torched by AJ Brown in the 1st half. They switched and put Gilmore on him and he shut him down.
I think you meant Seatrle DK Metcalf.
But it's not known if we will even resign Gilmore.

It is known now as a fact that Lewis is returning to the slot. And hes only a slot guy, not an outside guy.

Bland set a NFL record that even past hall of fame CBs don't have ..per number of pick sixes.
and that was within his move to the outside.

Even Diggs has had his share of struggles early in his career starts, ..but just Diggs has improved..so will Bland.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think you meant Seatrle DK Metcalf.
But it's not known if we will even resign Gilmore.

It is known now as a fact that Lewis is returning to the slot. And hes only a slot guy, not an outside guy.

Bland set a NFL record that even past hall of fame CBs don't have ..per number of pick sixes.
and that was within his move to the outside.

Even Diggs has had his share of struggles early in his career starts, ..but just Diggs has improved..so will Bland.
You ate correct, itv was dk.