Dallas Cowboys hold the highest regular season W-L percentage

Motorola

Reaction score
The Packers have 38 ties? That's a bunch. The Bears are even worse. :laugh:
Most of those teams' ties happened during the first two decades of the league.
Packers___38 ties -- 22 occured before the 1940 season
Bears___42 ties - 30 occurred before 1940.

The Packers have had only 5 ties since 1980.
The Bears had a tie in 1972 - none since then; 50 consecutive seasons.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Cowboys holds the highest regular season W-L percentage of all time. Here’s the Top 5:

W-L-T-Pct.

1. Cowboys (550-408-6-.574)
  2. Packers (790-590-38-.571)
  3. Ravens (243-190-1-.561)
  4. Patriots (537-420-9-.561)
  5. Bears (786-624-42-.556)
But we suck. Muh 27 years!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Gotta hand it to the Ravens.

The Ravens and Patriots amassed those records in the modern NFL with free agency... GB, Dallas and Bears did the bulk of theirs in the pre Free Agency era, where really your willingness to write the biggest checks guaranteed you success, vs other teams who were cheap.

Pats only on that list because of a single move...the luckiest single event in sports history...falling azz backwards into the best NFL player at QB of all time.

Ravens did it the hard way: fielding great teams over and over, built through the draft.

P.s. I hate the ravens. I don't know why really.... I think they irritate me visually. Purple, black, with an ugly carrion feeding bird head on the helmet. Why not pick something a little less visually annoying, like hot pink with neon orange poka dots on it.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Gotta hand it to the Ravens.

The Ravens and Patriots amassed those records in the modern NFL with free agency... GB, Dallas and Bears did the bulk of theirs in the pre Free Agency era, where really your willingness to write the biggest checks guaranteed you success, vs other teams who were cheap.

Pats only on that list because of a single move...the luckiest single event in sports history...falling azz backwards into the best NFL player at QB of all time.

Ravens did it the hard way: fielding great teams over and over, built through the draft.

P.s. I hate the ravens. I don't know why really.... I think they irritate me visually. Purple, black, with an ugly carrion feeding bird head on the helmet. Why not pick something a little less visually annoying, like hot pink with neon orange poka dots on it.
I hate the dolphin's uniform even more. A stupid Dolphin logo must be the second worst football logo ever. But the worst is Maryland Turpins. Who the hell names their football team after a turtle. Terrible.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Our first 35 years were so amazing that it’s still impacting all time statistics .

But if we separated the last 27 years it would be more middle of the road franchise . And that’s who we have become .

JayFord

Reaction score
I could see it now

we win the superbowl and the post will be "so what...1 in 27 years wow...Jerrys a total failure we're just the Lions with a lucky SB"

blueblood70

Reaction score
Unfortunately our winning percentage in the playoffs the past 30 years isn’t nearly as good.
It’s about the history the ops list is all time means keep the playoff record all time..no cherry picking troll posts. Stay on topic.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I could see it now

we win the superbowl and the post will be "so what...1 in 27 years wow...Jerrys a total failure we're just the Lions with a lucky SB"
Surely fans who are old enough to have lived thru the Tex/ Landry era see the difference in success and respectability of that era versus this era with Jones?