Dallas Cowboys hold the highest regular season W-L percentage

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s an impressive win % from the packers with around 450 more games played.
The Packers are truly the Gem of the NFL and Green Bay is appropriately called Title Town USA.

If you’ve never visited another NFL venue I’d strongly recommended attending a game at Lambeau and the o Packers HOF on which our Cowboys are proudly represented.

It’s also the classiest opposing fans I have encountered attending a road Cowboys game.

Last edited:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Whenever positive and impressive stats are brought up on the Cowboys, it was usually from pre-1995 days. Jerry took full control and now nuclear winter has set in. The Cowboys played in 8 of the first 30.. Amaze balls. Now they can't even sniff a NFCCG. How the mighty have fallen---now we are just stunned when they are not one and done.

Big_D

Reaction score
The Packers are truly the Gem of the NFL and Green Bay is appropriately called Title Town USA.

If you’ve never visited another NFL venue I’d strongly recommended attending a game at Lambeau and the o Packers HOF on which our Cowboys are proudly represented.

It’s also the classiest opposing fans I have encountered attending a road Cowboys game.

Lambeau is definitely on the list of Stadiums to visit next time the Cowboys are there. Might be awhile, Packers are scheduled to play at Dallas in 25.

Adreme

Reaction score
The Cowboys also lead the head to head series against more teams than any other NFL team.

It's not all it's cracked up to be as there are two teams with more SB wins than Dallas. Need to fix that.

Also, the Ravens being on the list is misleading as they were previously the Cleveland Browns. I don't care what the NFL says with its RETCON you don't just get to pretend like that isn't historical fact.
I mean I would sooner give Baltimore the Colts record than the Browns record considering there is a Browns team already currently in Cleveland with that exact name.

Techsass

Reaction score
Even better the past two seasons... .706 winning percentage

High scoring offense and the most exciting defensive player in the game.

Can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes...
I always hated the choir, but still one of my favorite Stones songs.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I mean I would sooner give Baltimore the Colts record than the Browns record considering there is a Browns team already currently in Cleveland with that exact name.
Do you not know the history?

The current Cleveland Browns are a new team that was started to replace the old Cleveland Browns who moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens, not the Colts who moved to Indianapolis.

The NFL RETCON'ed the history to the new franchise because I guess they felt sorry for the town of Cleveland. But the true facts are that the current Baltimore Ravens were previously the Cleveland Browns, and a new version of the Browns was created to replace them.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, I don't think he is either.
A friend of mine, big GB fan, she is glad AR is gone, because she did not like his drama queen stuff. But doesn't like Love either. Does not feel he is the answer either.

She hated their draft, especially questioning the 1st round pick.
She is also a Michigan fan, and loved Dallas draft overall. Especially from the 2 UM players in Mazi and Schoonmaker. We were at a bar on day 2, watching the draft. And she thinks we got a great player in him. As many others there liked the pick as well.

We have some good football banter on occasion, not every time we talk football. Sometimes it is just hi how are you, depending the crowd or if she is with a group of friends or same for myself.
But she is a GB and UM fan, I am of course Dallas and Ohio State.
But we keep it all in fun. Not like with some on here where it gets heated at times over our own team. :laugh:
That’s awesome actually. What a rivalry you two have. She must make it hard on you when Dallas and GB faced off in recent years. I bet she loves Aaron in those games. :)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s awesome actually. What a rivalry you two have. She must make it hard on you when Dallas and GB faced off in recent years. I bet she loves Aaron in those games. :)
Actually not much was said at all. pretty much casual stuff.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Cowboys holds the highest regular season W-L percentage of all time. Here’s the Top 5:

W-L-T-Pct.

1. Cowboys (550-408-6-.574)
  2. Packers (790-590-38-.571)
  3. Ravens (243-190-1-.561)
  4. Patriots (537-420-9-.561)
  5. Bears (786-624-42-.556)
America's team!
Yehawwwwww!!

Adreme

Reaction score
Do you not know the history?

The current Cleveland Browns are a new team that was started to replace the old Cleveland Browns who moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens, not the Colts who moved to Indianapolis.

The NFL RETCON'ed the history to the new franchise because I guess they felt sorry for the town of Cleveland. But the true facts are that the current Baltimore Ravens were previously the Cleveland Browns, and a new version of the Browns was created to replace them.
Yes I know the history but considering there currently is a franchise in Cleveland named the Browns them having the history seems appropriate. Them getting to keep the name and history was part of the deal when the transfer happened. So they retconned nothing but honored their deal.