Dallas Cowboys Pre-Draft Trade (Mock) Very Interesting!

pitt33

Reaction score
The Raiders aren’t that stupid or desperate to give up that much for a mid tier quarterback like him.

Where does this stuff come from?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Al Davis would be rolling over in his grave. And he made some dumb trades in his lifetime too.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Raiders aren’t that stupid or desperate to give up that much for a mid tier quarterback like him.

The Raiders are stupid and have been for decades.

plymkr

Reaction score

Well some believe he is one of the best in the league. I don’t. But I guess it comes down to who you ask. Facts are he was 2nd in MVP voting, prime of his career, led the NFL in TDs, 3 consecutive 12 win seasons, the greatest leader known to man. If you focus on that then you could get a haul for him from a team desperate for a QB.

VACowboy

Reaction score
This is a pipe dream, but if it were to really fall this way I say go Joe Alt at #5, Adonai Mitchel at #19 and let Lance develop behind that OL with those weapons. If he doesn't pan out we'll be picking top-10 and have ammo to go get Shedeur.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hate when the fanzone leaks into the draftzone. IQ level in posts goes down significantly
This mock has us trading Lamb as well. Which no one in this thread has mentioned. Which likely means no one actually read the article

pitt33

Reaction score
Well some believe he is one of the best in the league. I don’t. But I guess it comes down to who you ask. Facts are he was 2nd in MVP voting, prime of his career, led the NFL in TDs, 3 consecutive 12 win seasons, the greatest leader known to man. If you focus on that then you could get a haul for him from a team desperate for a QB.
You lost me at The Greatest Leader known to man.

sarcasm

plymkr

Reaction score
One question about this entire thread. Is this an actual report? Or is this speculation? If it’s speculation is it based on any information that can be verified or is this just an article written about what someone thinks might happen?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, where do I sign up?

It's a shame our front office wouldn't even consider it.

Aven8

Reaction score
Love it! Like what he says at the end. Stephen Jones could never pull this off but it’s what any sensible GM could…..

Carter

Reaction score
This is beyond unrealistic.

No one trades the Farm for Dak if hes a Free Agent next season and you can have him without giving up Draft Picks.