Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant sued by state Sen. Royce West

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Reading comprehension is a basic necessity. If all you gleaned was stained carpet, then you night want to read it again.

Talking about reading comprehension. We talked about Dez's past behavior, that you were handwaving at and acting like we had ignored, already. Your issue is that you are fixated on the one but refuse to acknowledge how West and Wells are inextricably linked. Nevermind they were stealing from him.

knightrider94

Reaction score
If Dez failed to meet the terms of his rental agreement, then he needs to pay the damages.

However, there is an interesting take by Fisher on his latest podcast. I will wait until the other side of the story comes out because, as there normally is, there is probably more to the story.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If Dez failed to meet the terms of his rental agreement, then he needs to pay the damages.

However, there is an interesting take by Fisher on his latest podcast. I will wait until the other side of the story comes out because, as there normally is, there is probably more to the story.

What podcast?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
It's on his website (will not type the name here) and I was able to listen to it for free! Talks about the tangled web of Dez, West, Wells, Jerry Jones and Deion Sanders...

Shilling?

Anyway he says that the house was an hour away from VR and they put him up in it anyway and that they had been milking his bank account writing checks for them and their expenses the entire time.

Says that the jewelry was not Dez's but it was jewelery for his handlers that they billed to Dez.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Shilling?

Anyway he says that the house was an hour away from VR and they put him up in it anyway and that they had been milking his bank account writing checks for them and their expenses the entire time.

Says that the jewelry was not Dez's but it was jewelery for his handlers that they billed to Dez.

You summed it up pretty accurately...

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Talking about reading comprehension. We talked about Dez's past behavior, that you were handwaving at and acting like we had ignored, already. Your issue is that you are fixated on the one but refuse to acknowledge how West and Wells are inextricably linked. Nevermind they were stealing from him.

Your justifications for immaturity are remarkable. Your continued lecturing people as if you are the apex of understanding has become a caricature. Especially when you comment to others about what they couldn't possibly know. Perhaps you should follow your own advice.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Your justifications for immaturity are remarkable. Your continued lecturing people as if you are the apex of understanding has become a caricature. Especially when you comment to others about what they couldn't possibly know. Perhaps you should follow your own advice.

Empirically you have not considered Well's and West's role in your arguments against Dez here. Further we discussed the issues in this thread quite a bit. You dissed someone else's reading skills. It is what it is.

Youre pretty much a curmudgeon cliche and it's obvious. Am I certain? No but if the shoe fits then I follow the evidence. I'm not the only one that comes at you like this either and you know it. I'm just the one that you get the most upset about and back up what I claim with basis.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Unless the security deposit was $60,000, he'll have a tough time getting much further.

Other than the window (and the wall? That looks like it was there before) -- most of that is "wear and tear."

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
These guys have to adhere to a rigid thought process in order to rationalize the evidence/information presented in this matter.

It's starts with a premise they won't ever consider abandoning: Dez MUST be innocent or not responsible of any wrongdoing in any matter.
  • They purposely take the narrow and completely baseless viewpoint that the photos in the article MUST be an exhaustive account of all the damage done to the property.
  • They've concluded the only damage done was to the carpet and drywall and that there is no justification for the stated damages (~$60K).
  • They refuse to acknowledge that additional damage may be done that can't be seen in the photos, such as damage to the flooring or subflooring and the scale of repair costs for a 6,400 SF house.
  • FuzzyLogic continues to laughably claim (of course without any support of evidence) that the photos were leaked, but failing to realize these particular court docs are public record.
  • They equate motive mongering (i.e. "West/Wells are just trying to do Dez wrong") as objective fact.
As to your point about exaggerated repair costs....they don't get that either. It was explained to them early on that is standard procedure in these types of property/damage law suits. You ALWAYS ask for the highest amount with hopes the judge awards the requested amount, or at the very least, a certain percentage below the amount. Only an idiot would come in with the lowest estimate.

Well done!!! :clap::clap::clap:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Unless the security deposit was $60,000, he'll have a tough time getting much further.

Other than the window (and the wall? That looks like it was there before) -- most of that is "wear and tear."

how does feces on the floor rate as "wear n tear"?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

Thanks....it really is reprehensible that the Cowboys allowed these "Uncles" to keep preying on Dez all these years under the guise of helping him.....Wells and West should be indicted and the fact that he only has some stained carpeting in his million dollar home(red flag for a State Senator) is a blessing...

Now that the faucet has been turned off by RocSports and his new agents, they have to turn to a phony 200k lawsuit to stay afloat....making Dez pay 5k a month for a house an hour away from VR was only good for West

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Thanks....it really is reprehensible that the Cowboys allowed these "Uncles" to keep preying on Dez all these years under the guise of helping him.....Wells and West should be indicted and the fact that he only has some stained carpeting in his million dollar home(red flag for a State Senator) is a blessing...

Now that the faucet has been turned off by RocSports and his new agents, they have to turn to a phony 200k lawsuit to stay afloat....making Dez pay 5k a month for a house an hour away from VR was only good for West

so what else do you and dez do on the weekends?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score

As a side note, on the same podcast, Fisher destroys Skip Bayless and gives some insight to how Skip plants his own stories, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.