Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant sued by state Sen. Royce West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
gee. a friend of dez tearing up someone elses property. don't you think he has enough of those?

Don't know, don't care.....I don't judge guys based on the false media narratives out there......it is so lazy to call Dez a troublemaker....and Tom Brady can do no wrong because he gives great interview

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't know, don't care.....I don't judge guys based on the false media narratives out there......it is so lazy to call Dez a troublemaker....and Tom Brady can do no wrong because he gives great interview

Dez Bryant is a low class, immature receiver. Tom Brady is the model of class, dignity and leadership. Don't even bring up the two in the same sentence. Ditto for guys like Russel Wilson, Romo, Witten.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
how does feces on the floor rate as "wear n tear"?

It is when you have a pet monkey.

Dez-Bryant-baby-monkey-10-21-15.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

who said i was basing it off media?

have a day.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Dez Bryant is a low class, immature receiver. Tom Brady is the model of class, dignity and leadership. Don't even bring up the two in the same sentence. Ditto for guys like Russel Wilson, Romo, Witten.

I hope you are joking or Tom Brady needs to get a new restraining order

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Dez may not care.....there is a good chance he finds the 60k in the cushions of the couch

http://thescoopblog.***BANNED-URL***/files/2016/06/Capture11-517x385.jpg

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Thread still going, huh?

Don't let this end. I've lost count of the "reading comprehension" insults and other childish angles to prove one's point. I am really hoping this goes for another 15 pages. Haven't had this much offseason fun reading the board since the Chutch/Henson/Quincy days.

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Dez may not care.....there is a good chance he finds the 60k in the cushions of the couch

http://thescoopblog.***BANNED-URL***/files/2016/06/Capture11-517x385.jpg

Definitely no way that is $60K in damages! He left a couch and a pink container worth at least $5K at Rent A Center.

mcmvp

Reaction score
So Dez is going to be flat broke and arrested within 4 years of retirement because of some stained carpet in his rented party house....judgement runs strong with this one.....

And denial is strong with this one ^

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It turns out Dez may or may not have been responsible for Royce's damage and that Dez may or may not be not such a great guy. Who knew?

Can you at least acknowledge that to leave a rental place in that condition upon exiting is what a immature, rude, or lacking in integrity person would do?

Whether that was Dez, some of his buddies, or bums?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you at least acknowledge that to leave a rental place in that condition upon exiting is what a immature, rude, or lacking in integrity person would do?

Whether that was Dez, some of his buddies, or bums?

If that's what really happened, then it's incredibly bush-league. Yep.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

A cheater who is suspended vs a messy man...hmmm

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Look who posted that ........ he is just trolling ......... every other teams players are good ....... Cowboys are all bad in his eyes.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Maybe you can argue with all the advertisers that Brady has. Or maybe you can wonder why Dez doesnt have many. Does he even have any save maybe an under Armor pose once in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.