Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant sued by state Sen. Royce West

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
If you're ever in a thread and find you're in agreement with Cowboytroyll, it's time for a reassessment.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Categorize so as to marginalize and try to put yourself above the fray. How droll.

You have been arguing in favor of West taking what he says at face value since the first report came out.

And you've been in favor of arguing from ignorance and motive mongering.

How inane.

knightrider94

Reaction score
To be fair to Tom, he and his ex were already broken-up when the pregnancy was discovered. At least that is what they have stated publicly.

The timing of the breakup was quite interesting: Three year relationship. "Broke up". Pregnancy "discovered". Announced at three months. Brady in serious relationship with another woman who also learns of pregnancy. Brady didn't try to work it out with the mother of his first child. Um, okay...

It is Tom Brady's choice as to who to be with, but the man ain't perfect as some would have you to believe.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lets go to the stats sheet shall we?

Roy=4100 posts and 1543 likes=37%

Jarv=8017 posts and 915 likes=11%
You forgot to factor in one important thing, he has been a member since 2004 and most of his posts have been BEFORE the ability to like posts ever began. But thanks for playing anyway.

Sydla

Reaction score
Categorize so as to marginalize and try to put yourself above the fray. How droll.

You have been arguing in favor of West taking what he says at face value since the first report came out.

Of course that's not accurate but whatever.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You forgot to factor in one important thing, he has been a member since 2004 and most of his posts have been BEFORE the ability to like posts ever began. But thanks for playing anyway.

Ok so lets give him another 10% big dog Cowboy factor...............He still loses by a wide margin.

And one would think on a site like this, with most of my rather pessimistic views my 37% like percentage is nothing short of astounding.

And truly, all someone has to do on here is start a thread that says Zeke is going to be great or the Cowboys are going to be great this year and you can easily pick up 10 likes right there.

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Ok so lets give him another 10% big dog Cowboy factor...............He still loses by a wide margin.

And one would think on a site like this, with most of my rather pessimistic views my 37% like percentage is nothing short of astounding.

And truly, all someone has to do on here is start a thread that says Zeke is going to be great or the Cowboys are going to be great this year and you can easily pick up 10 likes right there.

Interesting take on the Like Ratio. Would be cool to see that calculation displayed in the poster's profile.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Nothing astounding about the DCU brigade liking each others posts and anyone else that joins their pessimistic views.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Nothing astounding about the DCU brigade liking each others posts and anyone else that joins their pessimistic views.

Exactly.
The most negative guy before "cowboy"roy showed up has the most likes on the board.

High five club at their finest.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me... let me get this straight...

The number of total postings divided by the total likes applied to a poster is... relevant?

lmao at the nonsense. Too many varibles factor into why any one poster clicks the Like button. To summarily rationalize the practice for an individual reason is questionable--for which I'm intentionally understating.

What's next? We build a Shrine of Likes in Risen's image, dance around it three times and shout hallelujah??? On the other hand, I know RS is a real deity and it would really suck if he struck me down with a Daniel Day Lewis bowling bin (please don't hurt me Risen!)

The assumption is breathtakingly bad. I have 5,000 plus likes. So what? Means squat. People need to get a freaking grip--trying to legitimize oneself upon such a flimsy platform constructed of such dubious data is the epitome of paTHEtic. CowboysZone sometimes. sheesh.

I know. Let's add an UNLIKE button and apply some fantasy formula to that too. Yeah. I should net 10,000 of those faster than Kim Kardashian can post another umpteenth unnecessary photo of herself on Instagram, starting with this post.

/rant (lmao still)

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Let me... let me get this straight...

The number of total postings divided by the total likes applied to a poster is... relevant?

lmao at the nonsense. Too many varibles factor into why any one poster clicks the Like button. To summarily rationalize the practice for an individual reason is questionable--for which I'm intentionally understating.

What's next? We build a Shrine of Likes in Risen's image, dance around it three times and shout hallelujah??? On the other hand, I know RS is a real deity and it would really suck if he struck me down with a Daniel Day Lewis bowling bin (please don't hurt me Risen!)

The assumption is breathtakingly bad. I have 5,000 plus likes. So what? Means squat. People need to get a freaking grip--trying to legitimize oneself upon such a flimsy platform constructed of such dubious data is the epitome of paTHEtic. CowboysZone sometimes. sheesh.

I know. Let's add an UNLIKE button and apply some fantasy formula to that too. Yeah. I should net 10,000 of those faster than Kim Kardashian can post another umpteenth unnecessary photo of herself on Instagram, starting with this post.

/rant (lmao still)

It's called the LIPO score- Likes/Posts

Anything over 40% is good.....the lifers will tell you it doesn't count since Likes haven't been around as long as Post counts......but they are just jelly

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's called the LIPO score- Likes/Posts

Anything over 40% is good.....the lifers will tell you it doesn't count since Likes haven't been around as long as Post counts......but they are just jelly
Dude. Really? "LIPO Score??"

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. The world's going straight to hell in a handbasket. lol.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Exactly.
The most negative guy before "cowboy"roy showed up has the most likes on the board.

High five club at their finest.

did DCU finally go under? they worked damn hard on that place - to chase people away.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
did DCU finally go under? they worked damn hard on that place - to chase people away.

Supposedly someone bought it from bob but with trolls you can never be certain who is who and whether they're lying or not.

You either agree with the groupthink or they gang up on you and troll the **** out of you while high 5ing each other. Same thing they do here but they're more circumspect about it.

For example, yimm was trying to call me out over there hoping that he could tell me what he cannot tell me here. Apparently I'm a coward for not playing along.

It's just like dealing with the kids in high school that get removed from regular school for lack of discipline and were congregated elsewhere. They called it center school where I'm from. Typical pathologies except in this case they do it voluntarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.