Dallas Cowboys reveal new food and beverage options at AT&T Stadium for the 2024 NFL season

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My mouth is watering already. I'm getting at least a couple of these this year.

Dallas Cowboys reveal new food and beverage options at AT&T Stadium for the 2024 NFL season
A new football season means new treats for NFL fans attending AT&T Stadium this year.
Author: Zachary Yanes
August 20, 2024

ARLINGTON, Texas — If you're a football fan planning to catch a Dallas Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium this season, you'll have the opportunity to try some of the venue's new ambitious food crossovers which go way beyond your typical stadium food on game days.

On Tuesday, the Dallas Cowboys announced their newest menu items at AT&T Stadium for the 2024-2025 NFL season.

Also new for fans is In-Seat Delivery of food and beverages which you can order on the Dallas Cowboys App, making the fan experience that much more convenient.

Check them out! https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...ason/287-326dde01-d72a-4473-b3ca-6edbbba2d4c2

plasticman

Reaction score
Buffalo chicken sandwich?

Vegan burgers and hot dogs?

Well, at least they changed the name of Philadelphia Cheesesteak sandwich to Cowboys Cheesesteak.

Call me a purist but I think the menu should be restricted to iconic Texan recipes instead of pandering to the away team fans.

Forget pizza, vegan meals and other foods named after different cities or states. Go with BBQ! don't forget some top-notch Tex-Mex meals.

Buffalo chicken belongs in New York, Vegan in California, and pizza on the streets of any large east coast city.

Just to make sure the right kind of quality fans attend the games, they should introduce deer steaks, armadillo chili, and fried calf testicles.

Toss out anything resembling a salad as well as any vegetable not beans, corn, or deep-fried potato. We need to make the right impression for our out-of-state "guests."

Deserts should be restricted to Lone Star Beer.

Toombstoner

Reaction score

Well, at least they changed the name of Philadelphia Cheesesteak sandwich to Cowboys Cheesesteak.

Call me a purist but I think the menu should be restricted to iconic Texan recipes instead of pandering to the away team fans.

Forget pizza, vegan meals and other foods named after different cities or states. Go with BBQ! don't forget some top-notch Tex-Mex meals.

Buffalo chicken belongs in New York, Vegan in California, and pizza on the streets of any large east coast city.

Just to make sure the right kind of quality fans attend the games, they should introduce deer steaks, armadillo chili, and fried calf testicles.

Toss out anything resembling a salad as well as any vegetable not beans, corn, or deep-fried potato. We need to make the right impression for our out-of-state "guests."

Yeah but Tex-mex is the worst cuisine

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score

Vegan burgers? I thought we were in Texas. :thumbdown: