Dallas Cowboys reveal new food and beverage options at AT&T Stadium for the 2024 NFL season

Toombstoner

Reaction score
Ok, we agree…. Nachos, Fajitas, Hard shell Tacos with ground beef, and other similar disgusting foods are Tex-mex.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The nachos look good to me, as do a few other things. It all looks decent to me.

Also, it's not like they're going to shove vegan food down your throats, by the way. You aren't legally required to order it.
But it makes me so mad that they offer it because I’m easily confused. :mad:

John813

Reaction score
The nachos look good to me, as do a few other things. It all looks decent to me.

Also, it's not like they're going to shove vegan food down your throats, by the way. You aren't legally required to order it.

You say that now, but my hot dog now has bread, which isn't MEAT.
STOP THIS VEGAN NEW WORLD ORDER

fivetwos

Reaction score
This merely confirms that the Cowboys are “eons” ahead of all other teams as far as stayjum food…..the important stuff.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know but the brisket sandwich I had and the BBQ brisket nachos I had on the tour there was life changing

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My mouth is watering already. I'm getting at least a couple of these this year.

Dallas Cowboys reveal new food and beverage options at AT&T Stadium for the 2024 NFL season
A new football season means new treats for NFL fans attending AT&T Stadium this year.
Author: Zachary Yanes
August 20, 2024

ARLINGTON, Texas — If you're a football fan planning to catch a Dallas Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium this season, you'll have the opportunity to try some of the venue's new ambitious food crossovers which go way beyond your typical stadium food on game days.

On Tuesday, the Dallas Cowboys announced their newest menu items at AT&T Stadium for the 2024-2025 NFL season.

Also new for fans is In-Seat Delivery of food and beverages which you can order on the Dallas Cowboys App, making the fan experience that much more convenient.

Check them out! https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...ason/287-326dde01-d72a-4473-b3ca-6edbbba2d4c2
:facepalm: yummy

Flamma

Reaction score
I would not allow any vegan garbage in any business I owned. Nor would I miss those that ate it.