Dallas Cowboys reveal new food and beverage options at AT&T Stadium for the 2024 NFL season

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Right…..I don’t care, but it was brought up
in conversation. That’s what this place IS.

Not sure why you need to take the tone you do at times. Guess it’s an outlet for you. Enjoy.
well, I guess you get a little tired of everything spewing on this board being nothing but debbie downers.

Hey, Rowdy got new colors this year.

Forum... well that SOB rowdy ............

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
ARE YOU SAYING NACHOS AREN’T TEX-MEX? You are being exposed right now….
I'll say it, because they originated in Northern Mexico specifically Piedras Negras in Coahuila at a hotel known as the Victory Club in 1940. While we do eat them in Texas they are very much a Mexican cuisine. Tex-Mex is a misunderstood phrase and there's very little difference in authentic Mexican food and Tex-Mex. It should be called Ameri-Mex because all it really is just Mexican food made with more American available ingredients. Wheat flour instead of masa, canned veg over fresh, the addition of yellow cheese rather than cotija, and the use of cumin rather than cilantro and epazote. Staples in American pantries vs. staples in Mexican pantries. As already mentioned it's more about preparation and available ingredients. You're probably one of those dudes who ate some nachos with cheese sauce and pickled jalapeno slices at a food truck in Portland called Tex-Mex Mary's and decided you knew all about it. I'll be hosting my difference between borracho and charro beans later in the week if you'd like to sign up?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
You say that now, but my hot dog now has bread, which isn't MEAT.
STOP THIS VEGAN NEW WORLD ORDER
Not a vegan, but having worked in the CPG space hotdogs have always had extra fillers *starches, corn meal, etc) and is rarely all pure "meat".

To match the price point this product is sold at they have to be creative with the ingredients.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
Buffalo chicken sandwich?

Vegan burgers and hot dogs?

Well, at least they changed the name of Philadelphia Cheesesteak sandwich to Cowboys Cheesesteak.

Call me a purist but I think the menu should be restricted to iconic Texan recipes instead of pandering to the away team fans.

Forget pizza, vegan meals and other foods named after different cities or states. Go with BBQ! don't forget some top-notch Tex-Mex meals.

Buffalo chicken belongs in New York, Vegan in California, and pizza on the streets of any large east coast city.

Just to make sure the right kind of quality fans attend the games, they should introduce deer steaks, armadillo chili, and fried calf testicles.

Toss out anything resembling a salad as well as any vegetable not beans, corn, or deep-fried potato. We need to make the right impression for our out-of-state "guests."

Deserts should be restricted to Lone Star Beer.
Not Shiner Bock? My God Man, come to your senses!! ;)

Toombstoner

Reaction score
I'll say it, because they originated in Northern Mexico specifically Piedras Negras in Coahuila at a hotel known as the Victory Club in 1940. While we do eat them in Texas they are very much a Mexican cuisine. Tex-Mex is a misunderstood phrase and there's very little difference in authentic Mexican food and Tex-Mex. It should be called Ameri-Mex because all it really is just Mexican food made with more American available ingredients. Wheat flour instead of masa, canned veg over fresh, the addition of yellow cheese rather than cotija, and the use of cumin rather than cilantro and epazote. Staples in American pantries vs. staples in Mexican pantries. As already mentioned it's more about preparation and available ingredients. You're probably one of those dudes who ate some nachos with cheese sauce and pickled jalapeno slices at a food truck in Portland called Tex-Mex Mary's and decided you knew all about it. I'll be hosting my difference between borracho and charro beans later in the week if you'd like to sign up?
Thanks for the response. It seems, by your post, that I’m completely wrong about nachos. Thanks, anonymous information source!
Only one problem, when you google it there are hundreds of sources saying nachos are Tex-Mex.

I’m sure there are scores of Mexicans who have never been to America just sitting around eating garbage nachos with Old El Paso.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Just a different way of him serving us more **** for over 30 years