Dallas Cowboys reveal new food and beverage options at AT&T Stadium for the 2024 NFL season

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buffalo chicken sandwich?

Vegan burgers and hot dogs?

Well, at least they changed the name of Philadelphia Cheesesteak sandwich to Cowboys Cheesesteak.

Call me a purist but I think the menu should be restricted to iconic Texan recipes instead of pandering to the away team fans.

Forget pizza, vegan meals and other foods named after different cities or states. Go with BBQ! don't forget some top-notch Tex-Mex meals.

Buffalo chicken belongs in New York, Vegan in California, and pizza on the streets of any large east coast city.

Just to make sure the right kind of quality fans attend the games, they should introduce deer steaks, armadillo chili, and fried calf testicles.

Toss out anything resembling a salad as well as any vegetable not beans, corn, or deep-fried potato. We need to make the right impression for our out-of-state "guests."

Deserts should be restricted to Lone Star Beer.
Post Of The Year...MVP too! :)

Jarntt

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any issues due to renovations? I always sit in the club level seats and was told by one of the stadium people that I spoke with, that one side of the stadium will have certain areas of the club lounge closed or under construction (was a little vague) for the season due to renovations related to the 2026 World Cup so we moved to the other side.

I was also wondering about the overhead scoreboard. Supposedly they are raising the field so that they can make it wider. The scoreboard is already in play on some punts. I wonder if this will be an issue if the field is raised. I remember early on they said they could raise the scoreboard a little if they had to

rags747

Reaction score
No wonder Americans are among the most overweight humans on the planet.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

Well, at least they changed the name of Philadelphia Cheesesteak sandwich to Cowboys Cheesesteak.

Call me a purist but I think the menu should be restricted to iconic Texan recipes instead of pandering to the away team fans.

Forget pizza, vegan meals and other foods named after different cities or states. Go with BBQ! don't forget some top-notch Tex-Mex meals.

Buffalo chicken belongs in New York, Vegan in California, and pizza on the streets of any large east coast city.

Just to make sure the right kind of quality fans attend the games, they should introduce deer steaks, armadillo chili, and fried calf testicles.

Toss out anything resembling a salad as well as any vegetable not beans, corn, or deep-fried potato. We need to make the right impression for our out-of-state "guests."

I hear you, but...much of what is "traditional" is presented as SLOP when commercialized. Whatever they do, they should offer comfort food (above) AND healthy food for those who don't want to feel like crap after the game.

It's expensive enough...at least it should be the good stuff.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Many fans here are from other areas of the country. And people in this area like all those other out of state type foods.
They are not catering to fans from other out of state teams.
But they do need some standard food, not these exotic pizzas or a 15 item 5 inch thick sandwich.

Sometimes people want a basic cheeseburger or chicken sandwich, or chicken tenders.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
We are the NFL Champions with stadium food and art…where it counts!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Explain to me, this east coast idiot, what good Tex Mex is. Because nachos are garbage. I'm seriously asking because I don't know.
You have to experience it. It’s the usual enchiladas, rice and charro beans. Tamales, Carne Guisada but more than that it’s how they prepare it. You can’t get Tex-Mex until you hit San Antonio and parts south. Nachos are just an appetizer at most and for kids at best.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
My mouth is watering already. I'm getting at least a couple of these this year.

Dallas Cowboys reveal new food and beverage options at AT&T Stadium for the 2024 NFL season
A new football season means new treats for NFL fans attending AT&T Stadium this year.
Author: Zachary Yanes
August 20, 2024

ARLINGTON, Texas — If you're a football fan planning to catch a Dallas Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium this season, you'll have the opportunity to try some of the venue's new ambitious food crossovers which go way beyond your typical stadium food on game days.

On Tuesday, the Dallas Cowboys announced their newest menu items at AT&T Stadium for the 2024-2025 NFL season.

Also new for fans is In-Seat Delivery of food and beverages which you can order on the Dallas Cowboys App, making the fan experience that much more convenient.

Check them out! https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...ason/287-326dde01-d72a-4473-b3ca-6edbbba2d4c2
I've always hated the food at AT&T stadium. I've never been able to find a single IPA beer in the entire place, and most of the food available to us peasants is mediocre at best. Hopefully this is better food because the minor league baseball park in Austin has better food than this "top 10 in the world" stadium. I try to go to away games every year as a vacation instead of home games because every other pro stadium I've been to has much better beer and food than AT&T.

plasticman

Reaction score
You have to experience it. It’s the usual enchiladas, rice and charro beans. Tamales, Carne Guisada but more than that it’s how they prepare it. You can’t get Tex-Mex until you hit San Antonio and parts south. Nachos are just an appetizer at most and for kids at best.
And don't go to the touristy corporate restaurants with the state-of-the-art building and big flashy sign. Take a trip down Military Drive or Zarzamora and look for a small building with a lady's first name followed by the word "Restaurante." There are a dozen of them, all excellent.

Praxit

Reaction score
I was born and raised in South Texas. I know a little bit about Tex-Mex.
..then you probably know Romo was responsible for 7 layer Taco Bell burrito rave, back in the day. ;).. .

taco-bell-fast-food.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And don't go to the touristy corporate restaurants with the state-of-the-art building and big flashy sign. Take a trip down Military Drive or Zarzamora and look for a small building with a lady's first name followed by the word "Restaurante." There are a dozen of them, all excellent.
El Mirador was my favorite until they changed ownership. It was near downtown close to HEB HQ’s where I use to work.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Ok, we agree…. Nachos, Fajitas, Hard shell Tacos with ground beef, and other similar disgusting foods are Tex-mex.
You have a problem fajitas? What kind of lunatic has a problem with slices of grilled beef? :huh:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
It looks like they want to expand the menus to cater to out-of-town visitors to the stadium.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I clicked. All I saw were ads. People that buy food at Cowboys games are idiots.