Dallas Cowboys Rookie LB Jabril Cox Named 'Top Steal' Of NFL Draft

jnday

Reaction score
The top steal of the draft is Christian Barmore. We could have gotten him and Joseph. And we would srtill have gotten Jabril Cox too.
Barmore was drafted about where he should have been considering the questions and concerns that were floating around during the draft.

jnday

Reaction score
Im not downplaying what Ball is accused of, but I believe people can change, and that incident he was suspended for was in 2018, 3 years ago, maybe he has learned from his mistakes. Hopefully he continues the path he is on now, and not only become a better player but also a person, and show all who have doubted him that people can change
Being fair, it seems like these players with character concerns have those same problems throughout their careers in a lot cases. Money seems to make those problems much larger than they previously were. I am nervous about a couple of the draft picks for this reason. I believe people can change, but I also believe that when a person shows me who they are, believe them. I really liked Aldon Smith getting another chance and I hoped that he had changed, but he was still the person that had shown himself to be.