Dallas Cowboys star rips practice preparations in expletive-laden rant

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys defensive star Jourdan Lewis let the expletives rip when discussing Sunday's lackluster performance.
Tyler Reed
9/23/24

For one Cowboys defensive player, the Week 3 performance is enough to cause a vein to burst.

Cowboys starting nickel Jourdan Lewis spoke to the media following the loss and let his frustrations pour out.

Lewis didn't hold back, tossing out some of my favorite words from the forbidden terminology, and he was right. The Cowboys' defense has too much talent to perform the way it has the last two weeks.

Read all about it! https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-jourdan-lewis-rips-practice-preparations

01j8fzs5gan31n1qxn0h.jpg

bewp7

Reaction score
wow what a shock

the coaching staff and team who didnt show up for a playoff game is unprepare and dont show up again a week after they said they all will learn from it and it wont happen again…again

who could see it coming

well not jerry for sure

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys defensive star Jourdan Lewis let the expletives rip when discussing Sunday's lackluster performance.
Tyler Reed
9/23/24

For one Cowboys defensive player, the Week 3 performance is enough to cause a vein to burst.

Cowboys starting nickel Jourdan Lewis spoke to the media following the loss and let his frustrations pour out.

Lewis didn't hold back, tossing out some of my favorite words from the forbidden terminology, and he was right. The Cowboys' defense has too much talent to perform the way it has the last two weeks.

Read all about it! https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-jourdan-lewis-rips-practice-preparations

01j8fzs5gan31n1qxn0h.jpg
lawrence and parson were calling out the players too..

there will be a players only meeting if we lose to the giants....

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Tyler Reed
9/23/24

01j8fzs5gan31n1qxn0h.jpg
Dallas Cowboys defensive “star”?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's obvious some players on both sides of the ball are dogging it and teammates are fed up. Players have high tolerance levels and it is rare for them to call out teammates in public coz they all make mistakes. From what I can tell, you have some players freelancing for stats and/or splash plays.

BTW, has anyone else noticed Carson began tackling more aggressively after he gave up the catch and run?

Zordon

Reaction score
Like I said nobody will listen to Lewis he isn't good enough. Who is? The guy throwing teammates under the bus everyweek? The guy afraid to tackle and play physical? Those are your 2 leaders on defense. Enjoy
I think JLew got more pull in that locker room that those two. Honestly don't believe Parsons has any real sway and Diggs is just your typical DMV pretty boy.