Dallas Cowboys star rips practice preparations in expletive-laden rant

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think JLew got more pull in that locker room that those two. Honestly don't believe Parsons has any real sway and Diggs is just your typical DMV pretty boy.
And that's the problem with this team. A player on his level shouldn't have more pull than those 2 soft dudes. You think he'd go to San fran and have pull over Bosa, Warner and Greenlaw or Ward? Ugh. And that's not a shot at Lew at all. All about those 2. You can add bland and dlaw too since they are the other 2 so called stars. Dlaw the only one that actually tries out of the 4.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like I said nobody will listen to Lewis he isn't good enough. Who is? The guy throwing teammates under the bus everyweek? The guy afraid to tackle and play physical? Those are your 2 leaders on defense. Enjoy
The two of our leaders, what do you mean yours. Aren’t you a cowboy fan?

Mikexike

Reaction score
It's obvious some players on both sides of the ball are dogging it and teammates are fed up. Players have high tolerance levels and it is rare for them to call out teammates in public coz they all make mistakes. From what I can tell, you have some players freelancing for stats and/or splash plays.

BTW, has anyone else noticed Carson began tackling more aggressively after he gave up the catch and run?
I noticed that, Pretty sure harris gave him an ear full on the sidelines.

jujoboys

Reaction score
They just look like they haven't given a damn to even be on the field since the week before the GB game.
Well that stuff happens when everyone knows the Head Coach should have been fired after the GB debacle. Not only did we keep McCarthy but we added an out of work has been as the DC. The coaching staff needed an entire overhaul after that playoff loss. Every head should have been on the chopping block. However, our GM decided to run it back with a guy that had his team 0% prepared for a home playoff game. This game was really no different than what happened when they played Buffalo, SF, and GB, last year. For McCarthy to be successful he has to whip up on inferior teams with far less talent. When we play the big dogs and the coaches that know how to coach he gets taken to the woodshed every time. The embarrassing lopsided losses are beginning to add up.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
This team is on the brink of a total collapse, infighting on the sidelines, more pouting by socalled leaders, attacking fans loyalty, running out and not talking to reporters after games, if they can't right the ship Thursday night in New York, all hell is going to break loose..
The brink? We've already skinny dipped into a volcano. It's over for the core group.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Isn't everyone in the NFL talented? I hate the talent argument. Oh...we're so talented...we just don't have the work ethic or we're not putting it to work in games or whatever. Talent doesn't mean jack without the execution to back it up. Our front line players have been getting whooped but they're talented...just didn't have great practices or didn't show it on the field what we're really capable of. So, unproven talent then. lol

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
What I dont understand is how multiple people are saying the same thing. So who ISNT practicing right?

Sydla

Reaction score
wow what a shock

the coaching staff and team who didnt show up for a playoff game is unprepare and dont show up again a week after they said they all will learn from it and it wont happen again…again

who could see it coming

well not jerry for sure
LOL and remember we got accountability as Jerry promised.

He didn’t fire a soul and brought back his lame duck HC. I mean you are either a total moron or related to the Jones’ if you are surprised by the results thus far.

stinkface

Reaction score
It's obvious some players on both sides of the ball are dogging it and teammates are fed up. Players have high tolerance levels and it is rare for them to call out teammates in public coz they all make mistakes. From what I can tell, you have some players freelancing for stats and/or splash plays.

BTW, has anyone else noticed Carson began tackling more aggressively after he gave up the catch and run?
Except that play where Henry stiff armed him to the ground like he was a small child.

Mikexike

Reaction score
If these guys don't stop daniel jones and devin singletary this thursday, Its time to start benching some of these boyz.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas Cowboys defensive star Jourdan Lewis let the expletives rip when discussing Sunday's lackluster performance.
Tyler Reed
9/23/24

For one Cowboys defensive player, the Week 3 performance is enough to cause a vein to burst.

Cowboys starting nickel Jourdan Lewis spoke to the media following the loss and let his frustrations pour out.

Lewis didn't hold back, tossing out some of my favorite words from the forbidden terminology, and he was right. The Cowboys' defense has too much talent to perform the way it has the last two weeks.

Read all about it! https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-jourdan-lewis-rips-practice-preparations

01j8fzs5gan31n1qxn0h.jpg
Good for him. I want to see more of this. They should all be embarrassed for the last 2 games. All of them.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Did this front office just start watching football this year?

This is what you get when your ENTIRE coaching staff are lame ducks. If you are not Dak, CD, Diggs, Tyler Smith or Parsons....you are trying to secure where you are going to be next year. And that goes for players AND position coaches.

The guys making the big bucks are special talents....but they cannot do it by themselves. But the "others" know you are cleaning house this offseason by the way you've treated McCarthy and Zimmer's contract status. It's not rocket science.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys defensive star Jourdan Lewis let the expletives rip when discussing Sunday's lackluster performance.
Tyler Reed
9/23/24

For one Cowboys defensive player, the Week 3 performance is enough to cause a vein to burst.

Cowboys starting nickel Jourdan Lewis spoke to the media following the loss and let his frustrations pour out.

Lewis didn't hold back, tossing out some of my favorite words from the forbidden terminology, and he was right. The Cowboys' defense has too much talent to perform the way it has the last two weeks.

Read all about it! https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-jourdan-lewis-rips-practice-preparations

01j8fzs5gan31n1qxn0h.jpg
Jordan Lewis, 3 games played as nickel and a grand total of 9 tackles. No INTs that I am aware of.
Jourdain, you have assisted the Cowboys to be very average.
Just shuddup, loud young one, and practice your nickel coverage. No one depends on you or needs you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!! The only “star” for him is on his helmet. That is the problem with these cowboys — they think they are the best simply because they wear the star. As Stephen A Smith said, they are now the “Allas Cowboys” because there is no D !!!
I laffed a Falstaffian laugh when I read he was a "star."
He is a star in his family, maybe.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It must be terrible to be one of about 5 or 6 guys total in the locker room that actually cares

Tomorrow's headline is already being typed:

"Jourdan Lewis traded"

If he really wants to win they won't keep him around long
Jourdan Lewis taken to the hospital after a scuffle.