Twitter: Dallas Cowboys the first sports franchise to break $10B

rambo2

Reaction score
Those that claim Jerry's unconditional number one priority is money have it right
winning SBs is way down the list
What does it say about the rest of the league? Isn't he in 2nd place all time in Super Bowl wins?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The value of his business is Jerry’s Super Bowl and he’s the Super Bowl champ 30 years running. Why would he ever change the way he runs it. let alone sell the business?
Yep, Jerry is a businessman not a football guy and there's no reason to change how he does business as long as the money continues to roll in.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Would sure like to see how they quantify this....because I honestly don't think this team is worth a quarter of that. Prove me wrong....Anyone can say....this is worth....bla bla bla.

I just don't see this dumpster fire being worth nearly that...

:popcorn:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Cue the Jerry only cares about money crowd.
And this has nothing to do with the salary cap or how to use it.
Nothing?

I believe Jerry would like to consistently hang out at the Rim, than go all in and have to rebuild.

Salary cap does not have a lot to do with Revenue and profits, however selling tickets and merch does. Pretty sure winning teams in the regular season, sell more and are more profitable.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Cool

Our last superbowl appearance is closer to the moon landing than today … but hey 10 billion franchise value yay

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
When this sort of thing happens annually nobody can tell Jerry he is doing anything wrong. Accountability by the GM will never happen.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
How is this possible? I was told fan attendance was low at training camp:huh:

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Being a Dallas cowboys fan is the same as being an American citizen. We just like to ***** and complain all day long but somehow no one ever leaves....... Unfortunately:laugh:

plasticman

Reaction score
I might celebrate until I realized it used to be our money.

Squeezing every possible penny out of Cowboys fans is an achievement now?