Twitter: Dallas Cowboys twitter takes shot at Dak

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A shot at Dak or a simple statement of fact?

I don't know why so much gets read into comments like this. Dak had two turnovers, Dallas had too many penalties, and the Cowboys lost by seven. We all saw it. The Cowboys reported it.

SHOTS FIRED AT DAK!!

J_Allen

Reaction score
Love it. I bet Dak wishes he hadn't signed that contract. I can't imagine stealing 42 million a year from a company that doesn't want me there anymore, from the top on down. That's why you take a deal that's good for you and the organization. Is less pressure on you and better for everyone else. But I don't expect him to understand that. He's so dumb he thinks he can fix everything in the press conference by telling everyone what they want to hear. And I don't think he realizes nobody wants to hear it anymore. Just a stupid, stupid person.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Well it is to be expected. Dak claimed that he was the guy and he could carry the team. When the team needed him he flopped. Realize that a QB of this franchise is way more than the QB of any other franchise. The scrutiny is always going to be 10x higher, the desire for you to fail by the media always 10x higher. So when you step up to say you are the man and then flop like Dak did - he deserves everything he is getting.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
That's weak.

Any functional organization reprimands their employees in private....not out in front of other people.

So Jerry says he's invested in Dak when asked on camera, but Dallas website rips him?

That just means management is too dysfunctional and cowardly to sit him down like a grown man in private....they have to do it through anonymous tweets.

So lame...even if what they said was correct