Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Felix's fumble and the blocked punt meant nothing....unless you are going to tell me that JG can get out of his game plan before 85% of the game is even played.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Boyz981;4731009 said:
LOL people it is just 1 game! It happens everywhere every week. Ask the Patriots!

1 game that exposes a mediocre team.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
the last time felix crossed the 20 on a kickoff, i was learning how to ride a bike.

blackbull

Reaction score
we got whupped up front on both sides. that is what lost the game, not Garrett. But we had our opputunities to capitalize and we failed.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Struggling to understand this performance. Doesn't look like the same players that played the last game.

Complete turnaround. Shocking.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
windward;4730969 said:
People jumping ship after one loss.

funny stuff.

This crap has been happening for over a decade yet people keep trying to make excuses for this organization.

At least they are worth over 2 billion...Jerry can look at that and smile at least.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
after lee got lit up like that and our team lined up afterward without an ounce of anger is just embarrassing. it looks like a game of men vs women. no offense ladies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

shotgun - Romo pass caught, then dropped by Witten.

Gameover

Reaction score
Novacek84;4731017 said:
How does this line have no pressure on Wilson when Frank Omiyale is the starting left tackle? he was horrible in Chicago and let go. Our only hope is for Jerry to die and his family sell to an owner who can pick a coaching staff. I had faith in Garrett but he looks lost on a weekly basis. I' m tired of watching this garbage for 5 years straight

Ware = beast

loublue22

Reaction score
remember when the Eagles and Giants were both down double digits and we were looking forward to our easy win?

Mattb_25

Reaction score
it's like the Arizona game a few years back. The one where McBriar screwed his foot up in.