Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

popp1234

Reaction score
triplets92;4731018 said:
Gotta love COwboy fans. The most fickle fanbase in all of football. boohooo we didn't go 16-0. go play in traffic

Actually, this goes on in all forums.

walrus

Reaction score
i think our playerss have given up on the game, austin is not enough running thru for the ball

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I have now seen Doug Free absolutely quit even trying to block several times now. This offensive line is getting exposed.

Novacek84

Reaction score
triplets92;4731018 said:
Gotta love COwboy fans. The most fickle fanbase in all of football. boohooo we didn't go 16-0. go play in traffic

You're ridiculous. this is not about 16-0. It's about a different team mindset and culture. Coaching staff talks it up and then nothing happens. Fans are tired of this garbage. Maybe you should be too

RS12

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4731070 said:
They got to Romo with a two man rush.

that'll happen with this line and the fact he has to throw every play

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This team is the carrot or the stick trick.

Just poorly coached and poorly played all around.

Nothing changes and I don't expect it to either. Too many school girls on this team.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
We're getting blown out by the Seahawks.

Yes these are the same ol' cowboys, if we miss the playoffs this year, Garrett has to be gone.

DavidAK

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4731034 said:
after lee got lit up like that and our team lined up afterward without an ounce of anger is just embarrassing. it looks like a game of men vs women. no offense ladies.
And I get scolded when I call out for the lack of emotion and fire of our players.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Really though, why waste time worrying about skill position players when the trenches is the biggest problem.