Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

VThokie7

Reaction score
Jimz31;4731088 said:
You telling me that JG gets out of his game plan before 85% of the game is played? I
f that is the case, dudes gotta go.

I think the problem is JG CAN'T get out of his game plan. He has yet to show the ability to adjust. Otherwise we wouldn't have so many performances like this over the years.

popp1234

Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4731079 said:
i've come to the conclusion that jerry will never put a solid team on the field

I've come to the conclusion that Jerry made a deal with the devil. Now it's pay up time.:rolleyes:

perrykemp

Reaction score
texbumthelife;4731076 said:
I have now seen Doug Free absolutely quit even trying to block several times now. This offensive line is getting exposed.

I saw that on Irvin's sack... it's like Free didn't even try. He has were down by his waste, and he barely put any effort on even stopping a guy running by him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is not one player having a good game, they all decided to take the day off :(

Numbers921

Benched
Reaction score
windward;4731096 said:
We had a chance to win as well, until the end of the 3rd.

We played badly. Very badly.

Doesn't mean thisgame is definitive of our season.

This game is definitive of a decade plus.

Skip

Reaction score
I am ashamed today because of the sorry effort put forth by the Cowboys and being a fan since before that ever plaed a game, for over 40 what ever years I don't rember ever thinking this as much as today! I have been disapointed before, but no more ever than right now!

Skip

a_minimalist

Reaction score
DavidAK;4731085 said:
And I get scolded when I call out for the lack of emotion and fire of our players.

no one should be fired. it's one game, and the second game of the season. i think the team needs to sit down and really evaluate if they want to play like men or women though. there was 0 physicality in todays game. that's something that can't disappear. that needs to be there EVERY DOWN.

JPostSam

Reaction score
fumbling the opening kickoff
allowing a blocked punt right in front of the end zone
dropping passes all over the place

what a pathetic performance

:ralph:

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4731084 said:
We're getting blown out by the Seahawks.

Yes these are the same ol' cowboys, if we miss the playoffs this year, Garrett has to be gone.

Too bad the real problem will still be around to hire yet another unqualified yes man.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
These idiots that think this is no big deal....because its one game....how many teams missed the playoffs by one game again?

DallasJ7

Reaction score
the most disappointing thing about this is, i really thought this was a team that would be in every game, even against the great teams. only the eagles and giants blew us out last year. now we're getting blown out by a slightly-above-average team at best? wow.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
DavidAK;4731085 said:
And I get scolded when I call out for the lack of emotion and fire of our players.
I was told emotion doesn't have any forbearance on a game. All that matters is the stats... Yep. Read it right here on these forums so it must be true.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Most claimed in the offseason and camp that Ware and Romo had become leaders.

It should be very apparent after many years that they are not.

Witten said, "no more talk, let's go out and do..." he did squat today.

Spencer wants Ware-like $, he also did squat.

Spears is a career backup.

Austin can't stay on the field.

Those are your veteran leaders.

Lee, on the other hand, got killed and is still playing his arse off. We need so many more like him.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
windward;4731096 said:
We had a chance to win as well, until the end of the 3rd.

We played badly. Very badly.

Doesn't mean thisgame is definitive of our season.

I didn't see the end of the Sixth Sense coming the first time I saw it. The tenth? Yeah, I wasnt holding out hope that Bruce Willis would make it.

We've all seen this movie before.

kristie

Reaction score
goldden tate is going to pay for what he did to sean lee.:bang2: