News: Dallas Cowboys will limit stadium capacity to start 2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Your God must have forgotten to include the Texas Rangers right next door. I guess the Texas Rangers Hate freedom.

also I dont even post in the pmurt virus zone...I think I did once or twice in march and havent been back since. I get enough boot licking and righty nonsense in this zone so i stay out of that one.
MLB sucks, IMO so what it does is of no concern of mine. It doesn't surprise me if they do things differently than the Cowboys are planning. that doesn't mean either one is doing things right or wrong... just different.

Seems you have brought up religion("Your God" and politics "righty nonsense")... I'll not go there. Shame on you.

MikeB80

Reaction score
MLB sucks, IMO so what it does is of no concern of mine. It doesn't surprise me if they do things differently than the Cowboys are planning. that doesn't mean either one is doing things right or wrong... just different.

Seems you have brought up religion("Your God" and politics "righty nonsense")... I'll not go there. Shame on you.

umm you brought up both.

ooohhh shame on me. How dare i respond to your angry almighty posts.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
umm you brought up both.

ooohhh shame on me. How dare i respond to your angry almighty posts.
You know the rules but just don't give a damn. My angry only exist in your head. Good luck with it living there rent-free. Night!

MikeB80

Reaction score
You know the rules but just don't give a damn. My angry only exist in your head. Good luck with it living there rent-free. Night!

I have a you know the rules but just don't give a damn tattoo on my forehead so you are right.

and yes the font size is very small.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
i think it was up in the air and still is. So far all i have seen that is for sure is that the opener will have no fans.

Ya i saw an article that said no fans this season at eagles or philles games

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m disappointed the NFL isn’t stepping in to set guidelines around the league on attendance .

Certainly doesn’t appear to be an even playing field if some state’s or municipalities are allowing 25-50% occupancy while others aren’t allowing any.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dallas/Texas just doesn’t get it. Idk why or how this happened but they just don’t get it. Not only that but they make fun of others who don’t think this is some sham
It’s not just Dallas and Texas it’s basically the entire South which are going against the science placing agendas above public health.

What we all haven’t grasped yet is the public health and consumer confidence is the determining or driving factor of our economy. We will not have a full recovery until we have this thing under control.

Most of the civilized world took the difficult necessary steps to get it under control and are opening up now. We initially took necessary steps but were mislead to opening up too soon.

We probably could have had fans at all of the games by now and schools completely opened.

aikemirv

Reaction score
hell yeah...what’s to fear (over 1There’s nothing to fear

He would only embarrass himself in the Corona forum more than he already has.
Oh yeah, why don't you tell me what the criteria is for calling it a Corona death - I will wait!

willia451

Reaction score
The sad part is there are so many that think just like you. Now you see why we need such a big education reform. Do us all a favor and just dont talk to anyone unless it's about the cowboys. Man when the boomers die off the world will be such a better place.

Kt0CPC3.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
I’m disappointed the NFL isn’t stepping in to set guidelines around the league on attendance .

Certainly doesn’t appear to be an even playing field if some state’s or municipalities are allowing 25-50% occupancy while others aren’t allowing any.

I don't see low capacity attendance being an advantage, but is it in the commissioners power to do anything about it? Or does he have to get the usual 75% owners vote? I'm not sure what can and cannot be done.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sad part is there are so many that think just like you. Now you see why we need such a big education reform. Do us all a favor and just dont talk to anyone unless it's about the cowboys. Man when the boomers die off the world will be such a better place.
Tell ya what, you stop grouping all the Boomers and I won't group all of the Millennials. It is not about the generation but the individuals within it. There were some real turds in the Greatest Generation.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see low capacity attendance being an advantage, but is it in the commissioners power to do anything about it? Or does he have to get the usual 75% owners vote? I'm not sure what can and cannot be done.
I think they are leaving that up to the governors and mayors of the venue sites. There doesn't seem to be any way to have continuity across all of the states with teams.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
they are already out and about, don't let paranoia ruin your life

Yah, they are already out and about but they didn’t just come from a football game with crowds and bathrooms without social distancing. It’s not about paranoia or your rights; it’s a virus that’s killed over 160,000 people already. You’re so worried about paranoia ruining your life ? Think getting Covid-19 might ruin your day ? What is so friggin complicated ? Man, do people try to be purposely dense about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.