Dallas does miss Zeke

Loso86

Reaction score
Zeke today against Buff …11 carries for 31. I expect Dowdle if given 11 rush’s to surpass 31 yards.
More so about the tough 2 to 3 years ESPECIALLY in the redz9ne that pollard and company are NOT getting. Gate Zeke all you want but those 12 TDs and 800plus yards are missed right now

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
More so about the tough 2 to 3 years ESPECIALLY in the redz9ne that pollard and company are NOT getting. Gate Zeke all you want but those 12 TDs and 800plus yards are missed right now
We have the same record as last year at this same point (4-2).

We don't miss Zeke at all.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Inside the 10 get Dowdle involved . It’s like KM refused to get Turpin involved last yr.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I didn't say nothing about records I said REDZONE SCORING!...

This is where your three Tight ends on game day might want to catch a red zone TD . Or a jet sweep to 88 or 9 . Or get the FB everyone loved Luepke as lead back with Dowdle dragging tacklers into the red kettle area .

Thanksgiving I want Bland on a pick 6 TD jumping into the kettle . Keep up Zekes memory .

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys haven't had goaline run play opportunities to even give to the RBs, so hyping Zeke now is agenda driven. Zeke isn't good, and to reduce him to a 2 yard RB then turnaround and say Dallas needs him is laughable.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
How is it not the point?

You’re literally comparing Zeke to Pollard in terms of stats this season, but it’s apples-to-oranges.

If you want the closest thing to apples-to-apples comparison, you’d look at last year (most recent) when they played behind the same line, in the same scheme, against the same opponents, under the same conditions, et cetera.
Let me make it simple for you.

So many people wanted Zeke gone because of his poor stats. Yet his replacement isn't doing any better than the "washed up" Zeke. Pollard was supposed to be a huge improvement over Zeke, but at this point he's not been, stat-wise.

That's all I am saying...

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Let me make it simple for you.

So many people wanted Zeke gone because of his poor stats. Yet his replacement isn't doing any better than the "washed up" Zeke. Pollard was supposed to be a huge improvement over Zeke, but at this point he's not been, stat-wise.

That's all I am saying...
The thing about the last two years and Zeke and Pollard running in the same scheme, same plays against the same opponents is somewhat inaccurate anyway because they simply ran the two differently. Zeke more inside and Pollard more outside. This year they are running Pollard more inside and getting even lesser results than they got doing it with Zeke.. and that's not accounting for the fact that Zeke played the back half of 2021 and 2022 in a big ole knee brace. It also bears mentioning that before he hurt that knee both years he was top 2 or 3 in the league in rushing. Point being, when healthy Zeke was far superior to what we are getting now with Pollard. There can be no arguing that fact.

Now it's fair to question whether Pollard himself is all the way back from his injury. We probably won't hear the truth about that until the season is over. But watching Zeke behind that awful line in New England still grinding out yards is impressive. I don't think the way they are rotating them is really working.. but Bill's gonna do what Bill's gonna do. And really until Mac Jones has a few more games where he actually scares the defense both runners are going to catch hell behind that line.