Dallas Front Office is losing leverage vs Dak

kskboys

Reaction score
Funny how threads like this don't get moved to overtime zone.

But when you make threads posting the reality of the dak situation, it gets kicked.

Bottom line, dak should not get paid what he wants. Its a ridiculous amount, and would handicap the team.
I wish all Dak threads would get moved to the overtime zone. Sure would make this place more enjoyable.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I wish all Dak threads would get moved to the overtime zone. Sure would make this place more enjoyable.

Agreed, he's talked about like he's the second coming or the next best thing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Agreed, he's talked about like he's the second coming or the next best thing.
he is. Compared to others we have trotted out here at QB other than Romo in the past lol. He is at worst a 10-12 best QB in this league. That is not too shabby. Is someone we draft gonna be better? MAYBE WILSON and Lawrence, that is it I think. Its not like we can draft a guy and plug him in. Dak is the best we can hope for. He has been improving over the last few years.We need a D to help him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
he is. Compared to others we have trotted out here at QB other than Romo in the past lol. He is at worst a 10-12 best QB in this league. That is not too shabby. Is someone we draft gonna be better? MAYBE WILSON and Lawrence, that is it I think. Its not like we can draft a guy and plug him in. Dak is the best we can hope for. He has been improving over the last few years.We need a D to help him.

Shall I do my QBs of the 2000-2006 dance again?