Dallas has $90 million in cap space for 2020

Rayman70

Reaction score
I had it for a while. The first year I had it someone called me from DirecTV and said I could get the Ticket for $1.00 a month more on my bill so I jumped on that. Then just before the end of that season I got another call from them and they said if I sign up now for next season I could get it for just $2.00 a month more starting in August the next year so I jumped on that. After that they want $160.00 spread out over the 6 months of the season or $30.00 a month. I didn't take that because I thoiught a little while down the road someone would call back with a better offer. They didn't. I called them at the beginning of August and asked how much for the Ticket and they said $225.00 so that was the end of the ticket for me.
THATS exactly how they treated me years ago...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
THATS exactly how they treated me years ago...

I dropped DirecTV a bout a year ago and have a thing called NeoTube that runs off WIFI. I got a call about 2 months ago from DirecTV/AT&T asking me if I wanted to rejoin them and they were going to give me HBO, CMAX and Showtime for free for 6 months. I asked if I could have the Ticket instead of the movie channels and they said no. The price with their free movie packages was more than what I was paying before with just HBO. I told them no because I have a cheaper alternative. That NeoTube you pay once for the little box and nothing more. I can get the games sometimes, sometimes they get blocked but then I can get them on my computer.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I dropped DirecTV a bout a year ago and have a thing called NeoTube that runs off WIFI. I got a call about 2 months ago from DirecTV/AT&T asking me if I wanted to rejoin them and they were going to give me HBO, CMAX and Showtime for free for 6 months. I asked if I could have the Ticket instead of the movie channels and they said no. The price with their free movie packages was more than what I was paying before with just HBO. I told them no because I have a cheaper alternative. That NeoTube you pay once for the little box and nothing more. I can get the games sometimes, sometimes they get blocked but then I can get them on my computer.
that's awesome the way I do it too pretty much. What I don't get, I just get on my laptop. Havent missed a game in 2 years.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its amazing. The more players we sign to huge contracts, the more cap space!
Im no cap guy, but I think by stretching out the years on the deals is why we are creating space now.I still don't understand it fully, but that's basically it I think. Dak should get about 150 mil. Its too much, but its coming. He will get about 38 mil per now. Jerry better hurry up and sign him lol..price is going up.