Dallas is a lock to blowout the Bills

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They need to win the turnover battle.

Watched the 1st Bills-Miami game. Maybe the Bills went in thinking it'll be an easy win but it was a close game, where Miami led till the 4th quarter.

Singletary is a shifty big play back. Gore still has enough juice. Allen can run and make defenders look silly.

This team is dead last for turnovers lol. We won't be winning any turnover battles anytime soon. To even suggest such a thing is asinine. Everything else you said is dead on.

Tussinman

Reaction score
If Allen and Singletary can get the run game going then it can keep it close. Especially with Dallas being slow starters + the Bills defense being pretty solid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
no one is mentioning Cole Beasley coming back to town. He will be extra motivated to stick it to us.

John813

Reaction score
This team is dead last for turnovers lol. We won't be winning any turnover battles anytime soon. To even suggest such a thing is asinine. Everything else you said is dead on.

Yup. Feels like it's been that way for years+.

Bills D is pretty good. If they force a few turnovers then I can't see how the Cowboys win unless they somehow can recover a fumble or the football get lodged in their facemask from a bad throw from Allen.

Creeper

Reaction score
What is "a loss like this"? They lost by 4 points to the top rated AFC team that had won its last 20 games at home. I remember when the Giants lost to the Patriots in a close game and it gave them the confidence to sweep through the playoffs and win the Super Bowl? There are no moral victories but in my opinion, the Cowboys proved they can play with anybody as long as they don't do anything stupid. It amazing to me the difference in reactions to the Giants loss that year and the Cowboys lost yesterday.

They seem to find new ways to shoot themselves in the foot in big games. But maybe luck with start to break their way. Maybe the next time those bogus tripping calls will go against the other team.

Tussinman

Reaction score
PEOPLE underestimating Buffalo haven't watched them I guess. THOSE GUYS are very good. John Brown will torch us if we aint ready.
Allen has last 14 touchdowns and 1 pick in his last 6 games.

Singletary is back from injury and is running over 5 yards per carry and is matched up against a cowboys team that isn't great against the run. Defense is pretty solid.

LOL at anybody sleeping on the Bills.

Coy

Reaction score
Dallas is favored -7. This is the type of game where Garrett actually wins. The "prove you shouldn't be fired" game. It seems every time Garrett's job is in real question (Jerry actually put voice to it this time), the Cowboys get a big win, especially coming after a loss like this.

And it won't mean a thing in the long run.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Wouldnt be surprised and guaranteeing a loss are 2 very different things

I didn't guarantee anything. I said we will "LIKELY" lose a nail biter. I didn't say "We WILL" lose in a nail biter. You aren't reading in the correct context, friend.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What is "a loss like this"? They lost by 4 points to the top rated AFC team that had won its last 20 games at home. I remember when the Giants lost to the Patriots in a close game and it gave them the confidence to sweep through the playoffs and win the Super Bowl? There are no moral victories but in my opinion, the Cowboys proved they can play with anybody as long as they don't do anything stupid. It amazing to me the difference in reactions to the Giants loss that year and the Cowboys lost yesterday.

They seem to find new ways to shoot themselves in the foot in big games. But maybe luck with start to break their way. Maybe the next time those bogus tripping calls will go against the other team.
all signs of a poorly coached team. POOR PREP,POOR DISCIPLINE. Parcells always did say, you cannot win with a dumb team. HE WAS RIGHT.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dallas is favored -7. This is the type of game where Garrett actually wins. The "prove you shouldn't be fired" game. It seems every time Garrett's job is in real question (Jerry actually put voice to it this time), the Cowboys get a big win, especially coming after a loss like this.
If you keep saying it over and over and over, eventually it will happen.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
thanks giving games usually favor us, given its short week and the other team has to travel.....and the bills offense is pretty bad, although their defense is pretty good and we struggle against good defenses this year

Rayman70

Reaction score
DONT USUALLY make predictions..but I see the vastly better team winning. Its Buffalo gonna win 37-20. We rally late by lose. They are better coached top to bottom...and are hot.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score

One thing I have learned in my life about football and point spreads, the oddsmakers know what they are doing. This spread can be read two ways, but I see it as goading people into taking Buffalo, which means they expect Dallas to win big.