Dallas is a lock to blowout the Bills

phildadon86

Reaction score
Someone you deem rational going against you're narrative and now he's suddenly irrational? :thumbdown: Bad look on you.
People i respect on here I dont need to explain myself too because we have good conversations. You want this team to fail so you can continue your false narrative of the team imploding. p.s people can normally be rational and then make irrational statements. Its a thing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
well..they won 8 games man. THATS not easy to do in the NFL.
Against who? I kept hearing that about us so I am just throwing it back. Level of competition matters apparently only for the Cowboys. We were 3 and 0 at one point. Does that mean we were really great? Or that we played lesser competition? lol. See. People like to try and have it both ways. It wont work with me.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Against who? I kept hearing that about us so I am just throwing it back. Level of competition matters apparently only for the Cowboys. We were 3 and 0 at one point. Does that mean we were really great? Or that we played lesser competition? lol. See. People like to try and have it both ways. It wont work with me.
AT THIS POINT FOR BUFFALO to win 8 games against anyone is something! Not talkin about finishing with 8 wins...I think they are a 11 win team this year.We are not.

phildadon86

Reaction score
AT THIS POINT FOR BUFFALO to win 8 games against anyone is something! Not talkin about finishing with 8 wins...I think they are a 11 win team this year.We are not.
Jets, Giants, Cincy, Tennesee, Miami twice, washington and denver. Forgive me if I am not impressed with 8 wins against teams with a collective win total under 10.

Aven8

Reaction score
I watched the Philly Buffalo game and Philly looked like a man playing against kids. I was eager to see Buffaloes defense but not impressed. Not sure they had a bad game as they have been winning pretty soundly, but they weren’t that day.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Cowboys will win, and possibly by a comfortable margin, but they haven't earned the right to be considered a "lock" in any game.

JayFord

Reaction score
Buffalo isnt that good their D is outstanding and their offense is bleh......if you keep Allen in the pocket i doubt he can beat you from there

the issue is we arent that good either.....if Buffalo decides to run read option I doubt were disciplined enough to stop it

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Lol. Don’t sleep on the Bills. Tre White is every bit as capable as Gilmore at shutting Cooper down. Their D is very good but more vulnerable to the run than vs. the pass. If we want a chance to win this game we need to get Zeke going early.

RS12

Reaction score
What is Cowboys record vs teams with winning record this year?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Dallas is favored -7. This is the type of game where Garrett actually wins. The "prove you shouldn't be fired" game. It seems every time Garrett's job is in real question (Jerry actually put voice to it this time), the Cowboys get a big win, especially coming after a loss like this.

His only goal going into every season is doing enough to keep his job, so you are correct.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas is favored -7. This is the type of game where Garrett actually wins. The "prove you shouldn't be fired" game. It seems every time Garrett's job is in real question (Jerry actually put voice to it this time), the Cowboys get a big win, especially coming after a loss like this.
I agree, I read somewhere though that he needs to get to the NFC Championship game to save his backside other wise...Buh Bye